Hewo I am back!

Unknown has entered the groupchat

Rock'n'Rolling: AYYYeEEE, They're back!

Unknown: Thank you chimera for inviting me in again.

MickeyGoneWrong: No problem.

Unknown: Now that I am here, I have some business to attend.

PussInLatex: Go on.

Unknown: @TiredAsFuck did anyone ever tell you that you look like a hobo? You should be called a hobo hero and to top that off, how about you try to live on the streets where you belong!

Aizawa is online

Aizawa: Wtf?

MickeyGoneWrong: They have a point and the reasoning is logical.

Aizawa: Shush

Rock'n'Rolling: Ahm not the timing Nezu.

PlaymobileBitch: Are we finally seeing Aizawa get roasted? I'm invested.

Unknown: Oh you bet! This guy could work in a cat cafe as a maid. He has this little pride in himself!

Aizawa: jokes on you, I wouldn't mind working in a cat cafe.

Unknown: See, put the man in a maid costume give him cat food and he would be ready for the insane asylum! Someone call the cops and report this man. He also kidnapping kids whenever he feels like it! A hero HAHAHA don't make me laugh!

Aizawa: What kids? My class? They kidnapped me I need help.

MickeyGoneWrong: This is interesting, Aizawa, do we need to talk?

Aizawa; I'm quitting. I hate it here.

Unknown: If you quit then put your hero license down as well. You ain't helping shit!

Aizawa: You'll have to pay me to do that.

MickeyGoneWrong: Well aren't you being feral @Unknown.

Unknown: Me? Feral?! Look at yourself in the mirror first before calling someone else feral!

KillMeHealMe: Oh my.

PussInLatex: He sounds angry over text. Or am I interpreting too much?

MindFuckingDog: I can see it.

WatergunBitch: I'm scared.

PlaymobileBitch: For who?

WatergunBitch: Nezu and Aizawa, they're being quiet.

HideMyBodyCallME: Hm.

Unknown: As they should! I bet I can run this school better than them. Even a toddler can do it.

MickeyGoneWrong: Go ahead then. I'd like to see you try.

Unknown: Challenge accepted. Give me the key and your admin rights and get out of here!

MickeyGoneWrong: You'll only get partial since I need to make sure you're not doing shit.

Unknown: Scaredy cat. Also get rid of this good for notingh coffee addict. Do you know how much coffee he takes in? You are literally paying more for the coffee than him. He isn't worth that much.

MickeyGoneWrong: Done.

Aizawa: I can finally go back to the country!!!

Unknown: Good luck after I put this out to the world of you being an underground hero!

Aizawa: You never know. Bye

Aizawa has left the groupchat

Unknown: See ya NEVER!

Rock'n'Rolling: My god! He's actually gone!

Unknown: This felt good.

PussInLatex: Oh no, Shota!

PlaymobileBitch: He actually did it... I'm impressed.

Unknown: He wasn't worth it. How dare he make me feel like shit earlier! This is just payback he deserves and realistically speaking he deserved it.

MindFuckingDog: Umm, no he didn't.

Unknown: Also @KillMeHealMe you should get a bit more pay from what I can see. RG you too. On the other hand expenses on expensive food supplies that aren't needed should be cut a bit. Then there is the fact that a couple of things can be done by students and don't have to be bought. @PlaymobileBitch can you make an exercise for your class concerning some circuits? I would love to see them make some stuff that can be used for the school. This way expenses will be lowered and it is cost efficient plus they learn something from it.

MindFuckingDog: I know but still.

Lunchrush: ...

Unknown: Lunchrush, don't worry it's just some spices that are rarely used and also the type of food that not everyone can stomach. People will love it if you stick to what you did till now and not change a thing. Everyone has their died anyways. I'll still leave you with some of it but not the quantity we are buying for now because we stockpiling it up at this point which isn't necessary and a food waste. I hate that.

Lunchrush: ok.

Unknown: Since we missing a teacher, am I allowed to get someone in?

MickeyGoneWrong: As long as they are qualified. Sure.

Unknown: It is a pro-hero... well Ex-pro hero. I would love to give the old Ingenium, Tensei Iida a chance for this so he finds new joy in life.

MickeyGoneWrong: Oh I can get behind that.

Unknown: Do it. He should take over class 1A.

MickeyGoneWrong: Nemuri, you know what to do right>

PussInLatex: Get sho back!

Rock'n'Rolling: Nezu I'll do it.

Unknown: Thanks!

MickeyGoneWrong: Thank you Yamada.

Unknown: See it ain't that hard to run this school. Also Aizawa will get back the moment he is bored anyways. He will never admit it but he loved his class and you all. I want to make him suffer like he did to my poor feelings.

MickeyGoneWrong: It was quite obvious so we never said anything.

PussInLatex: Wait! It was?

Rock'n'Rolling: The both of you are so petty!!!

Ectoplasm: Can you explain Mic?

Rock'n'Rolling: I once poked Shota in the eye and he damaged my voice box, because I damaged his quirk he damaged mine. Now He hurt @Unknown's feelings, his are hurt! Both of you are petty!!!

WatergunBitch: Will he get back tho... I mean back at Unknown?

MickeyGoneWrong: Most likely not, he actually might be interested in being friends with them. He finds it amusing when people actually stand up to him.

LostInSpace: We still ignoring the fact that we know who he is?

MickeyGoneWrong: Huh?