Epiloge: The first chapter to a new book

*Sail to the east, sail to the west, sail to the north, sail to the south a home of treasure all around. The pirates sang their song of treasures. The pirate prince son to the pirate King Jaymes...Reigns goes out to journey learning the seas to one day take his father's place.... but what will become of him most wonder. they approached a port Zephyr port the place allied to the pirate king. As Reigns got onto the shores women flew to see him as he looks were far beyond one could say..even his blue eyes were radiant as the sea. Many wanted to marry the young prince, but he never found them of interest as he didn't want just any girl, he wanted an adventurous hardheaded one... a pirate queen worthy of his might's. yet no one could ever compare, as he glanced up, he smiles seeing his dear 1rst mate coming running over with goods for the ship.

"We have our next shipment my prince! there's even rum! the boys are going to be overjoyed!" The first mate Sean chuckled smiling bright.

Sean was the second mate and also a charmer. He had green eyes with beautiful auburn hair that matched his handsome features. Still, he had a habit to go after any girl. Reigns gets annoyed by this habit of his as it once almost costed them a treasure. Now adays Sean keeps to flirting to prevent any troubles when on sea.  However, on land or at port is fair game.

"well, well quite the haul then, first mate let's celebrate!. But first I have somewhere to be" he smirked rolling his eyes. Wondering through the town that he grew up admiring the views. he slowly heads to a house within the town his mother one of his father's many wives. As he was walking he noticed his mother a beautiful young woman. Her hair was long it touched just below her butt, Its color a beautiful ash blonde which stood out when in the sun. Eyes blue as the sky, an full of light yet a bit of darkness. she beamed with joy to see the her son. 

To be a pirate kings queen is not easy as it means you never see the king due to having to hide away. It's also the same just to be the son of a pirate king. This is a struggle i constantly deal with. I do have siblings, but they are of his consorts. i have a brother through a woman in another port..a sister or two from two other women within zephyr port as i am from. Once a queen gives birth, she must be sent away to live in secret. This is a safety precaution to keep her safe along with the young royal pirate heirs. A Boy means they will take the next line as pirate king the older boy, the younger sits and still learns incase the oldest is caught. At a young age we are sent away to exact age 10. From ages 1-10 we learn basic manors, survival skills to act civil in a port showing no obvious pirate traits. then when we turn 10, we are sent away to live with our dad the pirate king to learn the ways of to be a true pirate king. Currently my younger brother is learning from my dad. I am on my own now since im 17, so life isnt all i wished it was. As i approached my mother she hugged me, pulling me into her arms then looking for any injuries that i may have gained through my adventures. 

"My little prince how are you?" her smile could make anyone's day.

"I'm great mama but i have a favor to ask..." he sat down then glanced to the food she was cooking. "Smells yummy" a chuckle slipped from his lips.

"Hands off the food boy!" she slapped his hand then glanced raising an eyebrow "what is it this time? your father already asked me to watch over you to keep you from getting caught at other ports" her glare said all. once a pirate, then pirate queen to being hidden as a maiden raising a pirate prince such was her life. she missed the seas, but living on pirate lands kept her power as a pirate strong.

"well, you see i need a little help...my shirt ripped my favorite red one. Can you sew it?" he slowly spoke watching his words.

But before he knew it she threw a knife at him making him jump, she rolled her eyes " i may be your mother, i may tailor your stuff but you keep ripping that shirt just find yourself a nice women marry her and have her do it i have queen duties to do, not only that i run a shop i can't keep doing these favors all the time taking time away from my customers who are in line already you want it fixed pay the fee and wait in line!" she snapped then sighed "reigns your 17 now..a teenager a grown boy learn to start being responsible and thinking of your actions as a pirate prince you can't always depend on others or it will put them at risk. This is why the day when your father pirate king and i married well...i moved off the island and hid. as a target i would have been" her words filled with truth "don't think for a minute i don't miss your dad. I do dearly..." she sighed "get some rest ill fix it this once next time you owe me."

he handed her the shirt heading off to sleep awaiting the next day to come. *

Aaryn put the book down and smiled. Her heart in a flutter picturing the world in which is so full of adventure and life on the sea.  Imagining being in that time to know just how life of a common villager was no school...no bills just living life. Sighing as she pictured the young prince in her mind.... "What if?" she smiled Wishing just to meet him in person just once. "One day maybe I will be able to take my own adventures without school...and rules" she rolled her eyes knowing there were things her own mother prevented her from doing to Protect her. From what..no  one  knows. With that she turned to her side heading off to sleep dreaming of a world so free of struggles.