Chapter Two: Mysteries unknown

Hearing a sound loud enough to wake the world i woke up. book on side table..and phone going off..i was home..back in my time. Quickly i ran downstairs and glanced to my mom who was cooking. She looked up and smiled.

"morning dear, you sleep well?" her smile was warm and sweet.

Slowly i was hesitant..then sighed "must have been a dream" putting my hair up i sat down at the table.

"hmm you okai?" she asked concern. theres was a look of worry.

"yeh..just a dream is all. i was reading a book i found and wound up in it" i glanced up to her "but when i awoke i was home sooo i think i feel asleep reading it" i gave a slight chuckle.

"sounds like something youd do!" she laughed "what was so interesting about this book" her smile was curious to why i ended up in a book.

"seems your more interested then me mom" smirking i couldn't help but giggle " well it was this world beyond nothing ive ever seen! zephyr port...people were busy and i met this boy his name Rei." i blushed a deep red

"hmmm interesting sounds like a tale to tell. was he at-least cute?" her grin only grew

"yes he was, like i could fall into those blues all day mom.." i giggled thinking about Rei.

"well now seems youve come of age then." she sighed then smiled "let me tell you about Mysterious tales that take people back into time."

"of age??" As i questioned her a giggle came to a mischievous look on her face.

"zephyr port home to pirate children who are secretly hidden amongst the people. Lord Lukas Ezandor pirate child to a sea lord of the kings court. Lukas met a lovely young traveler within his jurisdiction on his side of the sea where he was a pirate prince." her eyes lit up " I found a book about this, his fate was sealed to be lost at sea no heir no family"

"...mom are you saying i was chosen to change ones fate!?" Raising my voice i shouted it out before i could stop myself.

"yes sweetie its a mystery unknown" her grin said all.

"im guessing that means im a pirate princess in another realm? or time?" my eyes watched her movements.

"Aaryn Ezandor you are Lukas and my child" Her words we're confident and proud.

"so my jobs to change Reigns fate? possibly a happy ending or happily ever after?" The look of confusion on my face.

"well you could say that or you could change his course of path too depends on how it all goes" she put her hands together then glanced to me "all up to you"

"mom......i..." Stuck in that moment of confusion i quickly thought of a way to change his fate "what if i convince him to find a wife?? and help pick one out?" chiming in smirking.

"thats if he dont fall for you..i tried that method" her smile grew more gentle "what if you just guide and support him giving him some confidence to make a choice" she turned her head suggesting an idea.

"hmmm maybe ill sleep on it tonight," with those words i ran outside to meet my friends who apparently forgot how quiet i can be as i spoked the heck out of them.

"AARYN!!!!" Megan yelled at the top of her lungs.

"yes?" i smirked crossing my arms.

"next time tell me your behind me" scolding me she swatted my head.

We went for a walk in the park, then to a cafe near by for some food. All she could talk about was a date with this guy she had just met. Her words were sincere, sweet , an endearing as if she was deeply in love already. Lisa stopped by joining us as we sat there most the day just gossiping away about our days, though i never brought up Rei...wanted to keep that down key. finally it began to get dark, we all headed home i waved goodbye knowing possibly i might not be home tomorrow.

walking in the door mom was on the couch, an of course her tv show was on tonight. I walked in sitting next to her, then smiling.

"well im off on a adventures maybe" grinning as she met my gaze.

"just leave the book open, and say may i awake in zephyr" her gaze was serious.

"sounds good!" i hugged her "night mom" with that i ran upstairs into my room and sat on my bed. Taking the book in my hand i opened it to see them blank.. "may i awake in zephyr port" closing my eyes i slowly passed out.

sounds of people once more filled my ears. Many yelling or just talking as they walked by...then i hear him..Rei

to be continued....