2: I love kangaroos

I finally confirmed the payment for my flight to the land of spaghetti, guns, and pizza -- Italy. Italia. Home of Rome. The POC of Europe. 

I wonder if my famiglia would notice the second I step foot into Italian soil. They're awfully possessive of their territory and would go through great lengths to remain in power. There's a reason why the Taylor family... Or rather, the Taglieri Famiglia, have been the most powerful mafias in Italy and perhaps all of Europe for centuries now.

Would my father be disappointed that I'm returning to this wretched family?

He had left my mother a decade ago, unwilling to continue to let me live in that environment. He ran away, holding me tightly within his grasp as he dodged bullets and swerved to avoid explosions meant to block him and keep him within the country. We had just barely made it to the private jet he attained.

The jet landed in the Philippines. But that was not our final destination... He bought a simple fishing boat and singlehandedly rowed our boat all the way to Australia. 

Life in Australia was very different from Italy. Back in Italy, I was treated nothing less like a princess. I was the Mafia Princess and the future head of the Mafia. But here in Australia... Life was more humble.

I called everyone mate and my first word every time I woke up was "G'day, Mate!". I lived in a barn and owned a tractor that I used for my farm. I owned several horses. I love Maccas.

I slept in a shack with a mother kangaroo with her 7 joeys. Sometimes, when I missed my mother enough, I would crawl into the pouch of the mother kangaroo I stayed with and slept there, the warmth allowing me to remember my mother's hugs again. Unfortunately, the joeys would hate me for taking up too much space and bite me awake after a while.

In fact, it was in Australia where I found my true companion, Riri my ever loyal pet rat.

I found her in the dumpster of a Maccas, fighting with a gigantic spider to get a soggy cucumber from a McBurger. I clearly remember the intense scene and how every time Riri hissed, her butthole clenched.  I felt pity for such a tiny, pathetic creature -- so in one swift moment, I had stomped on the spider. Riri the Rat nibbled on my shoe in thanks and I felt such an intense connection with the creature that I simply had to bring it home. 

However, only my Famiglia have the ability to help me. No one else can. And everyone else who could've... They're all gone now. 

I grab my luggage and starting packing for a one way flight to Italy.

A/N

flashback scene of these friends next 😏

did you guys like hya's backstory in australia !!!!!!!!!! i tried to make it as realistic as possible so i made sure to search up australian qualities on google.com. also b4 any hate comments come on here, i know what australia is ok :/ i went there once for like 6 days so im kind of an expert 😏 REAL!

BTW do you guys like the italian version of hya's name!?!?!?! this is where i got it from btw https://www.italyheritage.com/genealogy/surnames/etymology/t/ it means 'From the word "tagliere" = a wood kitchen tool where is cut the food or where is prepared the homemade pasta; to indicate a person that used those tools for the job' which i think is very fitting!!!!!!!

ANYWASY everyone will have their moment to shine..... some of u (tottears, hya's irls, hya's sister) will be Dead, Presumed Dead, Abandoned Hya In Her Darkest Moments, In Italy, etc 😏

plz comment ur theories thx