The arrival In Harran

Yeonjun pov

I was on the plane ready to launch to enter the city of harran, I still don't know what the GRE wants me to do, but one thing is certain I must not lose focus and I must concentrate on my main mission.

"HUD activated start of briefing"

Pilot: we are close to harran.

"clues about the case: Im changkyun. A local politician hired to maintain order after the outbreak began.
His brother wonho died in an outbreak-related accident before we could evacuate him.
Changkyun blamed the GRE for wonho's death and stole a secret file which he now uses as a bargaining chip with the GRE, with orders to go public in case something happens to him. "

Undoing my belt I began to approach the gate for the launch.

"clues about the case: the stolen file. The file illustrates the [incomplete] process of preparing a cure for the virus."

Pilot: Launch in 10 seconds.

"Using the current process would produce a highly toxic substance."

Pilot: now!

I took a run and jumped.

"The structure of the virion is also described in the file.
Any attempt to use it would result in the loss of many lives.
It must be recovered. "

Once launched, I started looking around for a glimpse of the city.

"more information: current situation.
Changkyun has sent the file to an accomplice unknown to us, with instructions to make it public when he receives the order. "

After some time the city was there in front of me so I opened the parachute.

"in response we are disturbing the communications of the city, to prevent them from making the file public.
Your radio allows you to communicate despite disturbances.
Your life depends on it, don't lose it.
Meanwhile, changkyun has disappeared and is acting under a different name.
We believe he is now in charge of one of the two factions operating in the city. "

Once a little lower in altitude I started looking for a place to land.

"I repeat: you must find changkyun and recover the stolen file, otherwise humanity could be hit by an unprecedented catastrophe."

The ground was getting closer and closer.
I managed to land, but my parachute got stuck on the roof of a house.
I unfastened and fell to the ground.

[unknown]: I told you it wasn't a normal launch.

I looked up and saw three armed men in front of me.

[unknown]: Break his legs and take him to Chan!

Frightened by what the man had said I pulled out my gun.

Yeonjun: stay back! everyone!

I said pointing the gun at them.

[unknown]: stop! Loud noises attract them!

After that one of the men threw a club at my head making me lose the gun from my hand and making me fall to the ground.
The men started kicking me everywhere but I managed to get the gun back and shoot one of them killing him.
After killing him the other two stopped and started looking around in fear.

[unknown]: back! Let's withdraw!

The two ran away while I was trying to recover from the blow to the head, when I managed to recover a little I turned and noticed that a monster was running towards me.
Out of fear, I put my arm in front of me to defend myself, the creature threw itself on me and began to bite my arm.

I cried out in pain I did not know what to do, but at a certain point someone threw a blow in the face of the monster taking it off my arm, the boy continued to throw blows at him in an attempt to kill him.

[unknown]: come on we have to move!

The boy helped me to stand up by putting my arm around his neck, looking next to me I noticed another boy coming down from a roof to land another one of those monsters.

[unknown]: Let's get him off the street.

The second also took me to help me stand up, we started running away, turning around I saw a lot of those things coming.
We managed to enter a house, one of the boys stopped to block the monsters while the other continued to hold me to him to prevent me from falling.

[unknown]: OPEN THE DOOR!

The guy who was holding me opened the door with a kick and took me outside, we turned to wait for the other but when we did we saw that the monsters had dropped him and that they were hurling themselves on him to eat him.

[unknown]: jeonjin! NO!

jeonjin: RUN!

The other boy and I left the house closing the door behind us and moving away as much as possible from there, he gently placed me on the ground upset and out of breath he started talking to someone through a small radio.

Beomgyu: tower here beomgyu ... Prepare the infirmary. There's a guy with a head injury ... And a bite on his arm.

[radio]: oh, shit! Is Jeonjin hurt ?!

Beomgyu: no, jeonjin is dead ... I'm bringing someone who might even survive.

[radio]: one of ours?

Beomgyu: I don't know ...

The boy said turning his gaze to me, and after that I passed out.

-------------------------------------------------- ----------
This was the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it, I must say it was quite difficult to write it because being my first story I still have to get used to it.

So we met changkyun who is part of monsta x, and oh well beomgyu and jeonjin.

Jeonjin obviously belongs to the straykids because there will also be some of them and many other groups