Part 5

Itadori: wait, Gojo, please,please  hold.on.

Gojo pulled away from Itadori and looked at him in confusion. He also took a moment to breathe from all the excitement.

Gojo: wha- already?? i just got started and plus i wasn't even going that fast..

Gojo does a pouty sad puppy face at Itadori and Itadori begins to feel a little guilty.

Gojo: seee? im soooo sooo sad so maybe just MAYBE we should carry on and if my speed isn't satisfying you, 

Gojo moves closer and closer to Itadori's ear , whispering

Gojo: i could go a bit faster just for you~

Itadori blushed and held himself closer to Gojo. He played around with is hair and looked deep into his eyes. He felt so secure around Gojo, just so damn free. He felt happy and refreshed by Gojo and he didn't want anything more than this moment. In fact, he never wanted this moment to ever stop, ever end. He wanted to be Gojo's play toy forever, he wanted to continue feeling Gojo as much as he could until he couldn't feel anymore. He wanted Gojo to be his life, his eternity. He wished to just have Gojo in him, for so long, he wanted Gojo. That was all he ever wanted , that was all he wished for. 

He began slowly and tenderly kissing Gojo's neck and Gojo moaned in pleasure.

Itadori: Gojo, listen to me

He whispered into his ear

Gojo: mhm, yeah , i am

Gojo could barely keep up, he just felt very full.

Itadori: I want you to be mine forever and i'm gonna show you how much i want it. i think its my turn now.

Gojo smirked as usual and kept on agressively moaning as Itadori made his way through him , he ALSO wanted this moment to last forever, AND OF THAT MOMENT, their pleasures began once again and this time, it didn't look like they were planning to end.

MEANWHILE:

Back in the room, the old man and utahime were talking.

old man: where'd that man go with that boi, he's always with him i swear

utahime shrugged.

utahime: who knows? he's always going places and he's always up to something, i can never quite understand him even when i want to..

old man: why would you want to know anything about THAT man?

utahime: well, because-

old man: wait! 

utahime: what is it?

old man: what's that banging noise??

utahime started hearing it too.

utahime: what on earth?? wait here, ill go check this one out

the old man nodded and remained in his place.

as for the others outside, they seemed unbothered.