Part 8

Gojo and Itadori were in shock and quickly yet cautiously pulled away from each other and snatched their clothes to cover themselves whilst Utahime tried to convince her eyes she had not witnessed what she truly had just witnessed. Itadori began disputing and being angry with Gojo for not locking the door however Gojo did his pouty cute little dog face and Itadori didnt seem to be able to resist. 

Utahime interrupted them however...

Utahime: SORRY NOT SORRY to disturb you but could someone PLEASE explain what was going on?

Gojo sat still and just smirked while Itadori began to get nervous

Itadori: well uh we were just, um...-

Gojo: having the fun that we both deserve

Utahime: fun?! Deserve?!

IT SOUNDED LIKE SOMEONE WAS DYING FOR F'S SAKE

Gojo: for f's sake indeed

Gojo smiled and looked towards itadori who was laughing for some reason...

MEANWHILE:

the old man was curious to what was going on and decided to ask what was going on..

"MISS UTAHIME,  WHAT IS GOING ON? WHAT WAS THE NOISE?

His voice echoed through the corridor , reached the basement and right into the ears of all three..

Gojo: looks like the old man's calling for you

Utahime: oh shut up

She quickly ran out and shouted,

ITS NOTHING SIR, UM, JUST SEEMS LIKE WE'RE HAVING BASEMENT TROUBLES!

Old man heard this and just responded as okay, he seemed uninterested by what she meant by that and i believe that's for his own good...