Chapter 6 (I am the bone of my sword part 3)

A girl could be seen running in the darkness, there was nothing around her expect from total darkness and a golden light in front of her. She kept running, trying to catch it but the light only seems to get further away. she has long golden blond hair and emerald green eyes. She is wearing a white dress. she held out her hand in desperation but the light was slowly fading "Wait....WAIT....GIVE...IT..BACK" she screamed as tears came from her doll like face "Please save me..." she was exhausted and she was breathing heavily "Please *****" she fall down on in the unexisting floor.

"I...am...right..here." she wept

The lion king opened her eyes to an empty throne room. She was on her throne while tears flowing out of her right eye. She couldn't understand her own emotions as she swipe the last tear drop away.

============================

Archer frown as he looked at his enemy which was one of the knight of the Roundtable Lancelot. He clicked his tounge and tried to think of a way to at least survive. He scratch his head and decided to go for a defferent approach.

"Trace ON"

He projected his bow and a sword filled with mana. He put the sword on his bow and as he pulled his bow string ,the sword was twisted to take shape of an arrow.

"I am the bone of my sword"

Mana was flowing out and illuminating the area around him with little blue particles. As he readys to shoot the arrow he called out the spell's name.

"CALABORG"

The arrow traveled in speed of mk-2 with force that rivals of a missle. The arrow was speeding to the group of knights. Lancelot unsheathed his sword and tired to stop it. The impact of the attack was to powerful to stop so he redirect away to to side. Lancelot underestimate the power of the arrow and took some damage but it wasn't too serve. The arrow blew up after running out of mana and left a gaint crater. Sand was blown around Lancelot due to the wind that the explosion made which block his vison. Archer charged with Kanshou and Bakuya in hand. He tried to land a surprised attack but failed as both swords were easily blocked by Lancelot. Archer was thrown up into the air but manage to do a backfilp and landed on his feet.

"How noble of you to try to stall for time" praised Lancelot "But- it will all be in vain" he charged towards Archer with unimaginable speed with his sword pointed at him. "Sorry to disappoint you but I'm planning on returning in one piece" Archer block the attack with both blades. Archer was struggling while Lancelot remind unfazed.

Archer's blades both broke into pieces and he was pushed back. Lancelot lift his sword preparing to land the final blow, In that split second Archer's frown turned into a smirk as he whispered

"Trace-ON"

Dozens of swords flew out of the sand and aimed for Lancelot. He was forced to stop and defend himself from the rain of swords. They stopped before impact "You-what are you doing" Lancelot questioned Archer's action as he raised both hands saying that he surrender. "you should work on your acting skills Saber" Archer pointed at the knights who came with Lancelot. There were only swords at the place they were in before the fight begun. While he was fighting Lancelot could have ovwerpower him the moment you charged but he didn't. Behind his attacks thier were no killing intent at all. Archer then noticed someone watching them from far away then took action.

Lancelot pointed his sword at Archer "What do you mean Servant-" Archer can't off Lancelot with "Archer, call me by my class name" he added "you were going easy on me the moment you attacked" Lancelot looked around and noticed he was no longer watched. 

"Let's talk about it somewhere else but for now" He looked at Archer "Ain't you gonna follow your comrades?" 

"I think I should say the same thing about you" Scoffed Archer. "but-" his facial expression turned serious "I have something more Important". Lancelot looked at the man question his actions once again, he decides not to dig into the man problems "I see then we will take about this later" then he pointed at the north "you will see a camp of refugees" Lancelot unsheathed his swords and added "I will head there in a day then we shall talk" Archer looked at Lancelot with doubts in his eyes as Lancelot walks away back to the holy city.

After Lancelot was out of sight Archer sat down on the sand with the sun rising indicating that it was morning. He was lucky that he even survived but he arrange his thoughts

"What the hell is even happening"

he scratch his head but he felt a bit relived because now he has a clue. He held out his hand facing the sun. Then a blonde girl  appeared infront him, he held out his hands to reach out to the girl but she was gone.

"Saber-"

He stopped before he could finish the sentense. Something in him spoke out to him which made his face turned bitter.

To be continued

Yo as you can see I am still alive but my new semester just started so my time for writing was cutted short. The most I can post is up to 1 or 2 chapters per month I hope you understand
See ya