Chapter 7 (Renuion)

"Shirou?................Shirou...........SHIROU" Said Artoria sitting down on her throne, her hand is trying to reach for something but she seems to just....can't. She again was dreaming of a distant future or past prehaps? 

Everytime she try to remember the void in her heart only grows, her expression is unchanging but something, a small fragment inside her is refusing to surrender.

Alone in throne room, the hall is  empty and dead quiet.

 But then 

A figure appeared before her. 

He look at the king sitting proudly on the throne. He had his hands up "My my.. Did I come here at the wrong time?" she swear she could see a smile on his face in the darkness.

The male voice came out again "still day dreaming as ever huh?" The tone sounded sarcastic

Until then she realized that she had company but the loin king did not flitch one bit. She fired a golden beam at him but it instead hit the ground making a loud sound alarming her knights to rash into the room.

"Isn't this quite the reunion?"

"Saber" the voice sounded so warm but at the same time painful and it wasn't just for her

"it appears our little talk is cut short" he said as footsteps are approaching the throne room quickly "I would like to catch up.....but it appears that you don't seem to remember"

 Archer threw Bakuya at the loin king hitting the wall near her arm. As the moonlight shine into the room she saw a tall tan man wearing  black and red. She could see his face which was looking at her warmly and Bakuya glowing brightly in the moonlight. Upon Seeing the blade a memory of a boy holding the same sword played inside her mind.

"this time I will save you" he looks at Artoria "this time for sure"

Before she could say anything 

he disappeared into thin air..................

Author:  (fate/stay night opening starts playing)

A flashback of Saber appearing infront a beaten up shirou in Archer. He remember it clear as day and her words-

"Are you my master?"

*everything went dark*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(hey the author here) i am just gonna say the next part will go straight to when final battle and I just want to say before reading the next part i recommend watching Fate/Grand order Camelot so you can get the ending a bit. 

One more thing this fanfic won't end with the next part. I just rewatched fate and i was so pissed in fate/heaven's feel buts that's all from me 

brb