The Awakening

Yeonjun pov

Child: no, you.

Child: Are you afraid, huh ?!

Child: I'm not afraid at all!

Child: then give it to him!

Slowly I tried to open my eyes and make them adjust to the light.

Child: he opened his eyes!

Child: what?

I finally managed to reopen them.

Child: He did it again!

Child: What if he's a zombie ?!

I turned to the side and tried to get up from what appears to be a bed, hearing a little girl scream from my side.

Child: aaaaaaah !!

Child: zombie run!

Turning completely I saw two children running away from me I suppose, I mean I just heard them say I'm a zombie.

After I sat down, someone started talking to me.

Beomgyu: You just woke up and you already frighten the children.

Yeonjun: who are you?

Beomgyu: I am beomgyu the person who saved your life along with a friend of mine.

Yeonjun: Thank you ... For saving me and ... I'm sorry for your friend.

Beomgyu: It doesn't matter that happens, sooner or later everyone dies right?
Anyway follow me.

I got up with difficulty and looking around I started following beomgyu.
"fuck, my head" I thought putting a hand on my temple.

Beomgyu: Are you all right?

Yeonjun: yes, just a little bit of a headache, where am I anyway?

Beomgyu: can't you see? we are in heaven.

He said hitting a small smile.

Yeonjun: witty.

I said sarcastically.
Beomgyu opened a door where the two children from before were standing, and as soon as they saw me they ran away screaming.

Dude: You sleep like a corpse for three days and now you start scaring the kids, great start 31?

Yeonjun: he told me the same thing.

I said pointing to beomgyu.

Yeonjun: wait, you called me 31, what does that mean?

Dude: Ask the boss.

The man said walking away.

Beomgyu: 31, it's your number, you are the 31st person to have contracted the virus, I'm the 15th.

Yeonjun: So you are infected too?

Beomgyu: huh yeah ... A crap right?
Come on, let's go to the boss now.

Beomgyu and I went up the stairs leading upstairs and went to room number 190.

Beomgyu: the boss should be in here, don't say bullshit, please.

Yeonjun: Got it.

I entered the room not seeing anyone, I approached a glass door that led to a kind of balcony seeing someone leaning against the ledge, I approached him and touched his shoulder to make him turn.