The Disease

Yeonjun pov

I started hitting the zombie trying to kill it and after a while I succeeded.
I opened the door where the screams of fear were coming from and found a boy wounded in the arm.

Yeonjun: oh my ...! Are you all right, friend?

[boy]: I cut myself while trying to push him away ... Oh God ... You killed him, didn't you? Damn ... That ... That was my brother ... I wanted to see him, that's why I came here ...

Yeonjun: Don't worry ... It's okay.
I call Ni-ki.

I connected to the radio to warn Ni-ki of what happened.

Yeonjun: Ni-ki, I'm yeonjun.
I am on the 13th floor.
Listen, your friend was seriously injured while escaping a zombie.

[Ni-ki]: shit! 31, did you go looking for sunoo ?! But ... How is the situation over there?

Yeonjun: All quiet now.

[Ni-ki]: Okay, don't move.
I'll drop yeji.

After I finished talking to Ni-ki, I went back to check on the boy to try and help him.

Yeonjun: don't move.
Yeji will be here any moment.

Sunoo: You have to find some gauze ... And some alcohol.
Use them together to stop the bleeding ... Please hurry!

Yeonjun: try to stay calm, ok? I will be right back.

I immediately started looking for some gauze and alcohol on the floor to help sunoo.
After finding them I went back to him and put it on his arm, after a while I arrived yeji.

Yeji: Well, who's hurt?

Yeonjun: sunoo, he's bleeding a lot.

Yeji: Let's see ... Gauze and alcohol, huh? Primitive but it should work.

Yeji said putting a hand on sunoo's forehead to check the temperature.

Yeji: Okay, thanks.
I'll take care of him now.

Yeonjun: ok, no problem.

After I finished I went back to the elevator.

[Ni-ki]: hey, 31! Not bad for a beginner! Maybe I underestimated you ...

Yeonjun: forget it, it's not important.
I just want to return the favor.

[Ni-ki]: okay.
Come to me.
We need to talk about your role in our organization.

After I finished talking to Ni-ki I went into the elevator to get back up.
Once back I immediately went to room 190 where inside I found Ni-ki and beomgyu arguing about something.

Yeonjun: ok.
All done.
It wasn't difficult.
What else can I do for you?

Ni-ki: Well, let me think ...

He said handing some cards to beomgyu's hand and turning in my direction.
At one point, however, another boy entered.

[unknown]: Ni-ki, you are an intelligent person ... And also dangerous.
Jay told me about your nest idea ... Explosive charges ...? REALLY ?!

Niki: huh? I never talked about explosives!

[unknown]: Oh, stop it ... I can see a mile away when you lie.