London Boy

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. This epistolary shall only be read on this platform.

No parts of this epistolary shall be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage without any permission from the author, except if permitted by the law. 

Please do not mention other characters and lines from different authors in the comment section and do not bring up our characters' names and lines in their story as well. The views and opinions conveyed in this story are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect the author's views and perspectives.

I want to warn you that this epistolary contains graphic depictions of strong language, cheating and more matters that could not be suitable for readers that aren't open-minded toward these. Take note of the trigger warnings. Drop this epistolary immediately if you're sensitive.

Note: Hello! This is my first story/epistolary collaboration. Your votes, comments and shares are highly appreciated!

London Boy is the initial installment of Everlove Duology. 

All photos that are used to broaden the readers' imagination are gotten on Pinterest. We don't claim the credits and all of it will go to its rightful owners. Also, we don't intend portrayers from these photos. These are for aesthetic purposes only. The timeline of Everlove Duology is 2017 - 2027 and this epistolary is written in Tagalog and English.

Started: 08/06/2022
Ended: 10/19/2022

Copyright © 2022 by archesei 
 All rights reserved.
Plagiarism is a crime.

✃-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------