Back to Gringotts

A cloaked figure popped into the darkness of Knockturn Ally, two small creatures clinging to his hands. Harry looked up at a staircase leading towards sunshine and a bustling street.

"Thanks for the favor Nelly, where are we again?" asked Harry, pulling down the hood covering his head.

"We is in Knockturn Alley master Harry," answered Nelly, who was checking over her younger brother Dobby to make sure he was Okay.

"I is fine Nelly, Dobby is not hurt!"Dobby groaned over his elder sister's protectiveness Harry couldn't help but chuckle at the two elves' antics.

"Should we get going then?" prompted Harry,

"Yes sir!" agreed Dobby, eager for a way to distract his sister.

"Gringotts then,I need to get some money out for school things."

***********************************************************************************************

As Harry walked through the wide doors of the Wizarding bank he spotted a bushy-haired witch talking with a goblin nearby, and Harry's eyes lit up.

"Hermione!"He called, running over to her,

"Hi, Harry!"She greeted.

"Ah, Mr. Potter, could you and Miss Granger please accompany to my office,I would like to tell you about something.

Confused, Harry and Hermione followed the goblin, Ragnok, through a small door in a corner. Ragnok pushed open the door and a gust of cold air blew into their faces, ruffling their hair and making Harry and Hermione stumble back a few steps whilst Ragnok stood unflinching.

Hermione shuffled nervously before asking,

"Mr. Ragnok, may I ask why we are here?"

"We are here to give you an inheritance test, as we found some rather unusual results whilst looking through some files the other week," responded Ragnok, stunned at being addressed in such a polite way.

"Thank you then, for sparing some of your time with us master goblin," replied Harry

"There is no need to thank me, Mr. Potter."

"Um, master goblin. You said something about usual results earlier?"

"Ah, yes. Take these and allow three drops to fall on the parchment."

Ragnok handed them a dagger each and sat back in his chair, waiting patiently. Harry and Hermione took the daggers offered and slit them into their palms. They watched as the blood fell onto the scroll before them, carefully counting each drop and staring in amazement when the cut on their hands quickly healed.

They handed the dagger back to the goblin and sat back in their chairs.

"What do we do now?"Asked Hermione,

"Take a look at the parchment Miss Granger."

Hermione took the parchment off the desk and gasped when she saw it covered in words. Harry quickly followed in her suit, gasping when he saw the writing on the parchment.

Fake Birth Certificate

NAME: Harry James Potter

FATHER: James Fleamont Potter

MOTHER: Lily Anne Potter nee' Evans

GODFATHER: Sirius Orion Black

Creature

100% Blocked by Albus P.W.B Dumbledore

SKILLS:

Defense Against the Dark Arts: Blocked 24% by Albus P.W.B Dumbledore