Removing blocks

Harry and Hermione climbed into the pool and started floating around a bit.

"Right, now try to relax and it won't hurt as much."

"How bad will it hurt?"

"Quite a lot I'm afraid..."

"Okay, let's get to it then."

**********************************************************************************

Half an hour later Harry and Hermione woke up in the pool after passing out from the extreme pain. Hermione looked down at the water and gave a yell, the water had turned black with all the blocks and dark spells that had been mixed into it. Harry followed her hurriedly, scrambling out of the water and gratefully taking the towel a goblin held out for him. They dried themselves off and changed into fresh white gowns Clatterheart gave them.

"How do you feel?"Asked Clatterheart

"Amazing, light, calm, tired, free..."Listed Harrison,

The goblin chuckled roughly,

"That is good to hear."

"How are you, Hermione?"Asked Harrison,

"My name is Helena now I guess, and I'm doing fine."

"Great,...what do we do now?"

Silverclaw grinned and handed them a mirror,

"Take a look."

"...Woah..."Breathed Harrison, "I look so different!"

Harrison was much taller now. He was about 6'5 and his untamable hair was a curly silky black. His skin was pale and his eyes were a shining silver with flecks of Avada kedavra green and crucio red in them.

"I'm so tall!"Squeaked Harry

"I think you were just short in your other body Harrison."Laughed Helena, whilst inspecting her own reflection. She was now 6'2 and her smooth midnight black hair was gleaming in the sunlight. Her skin was as pale as snow and she had similar eyes to her brother but instead of green, she had deep purple flickers shining in her silver eyes. Harrison was extremely handsome and Helena knew he would have millions of girls fawning over him the second they saw him, they wouldn't be any interest to him though because unlike others Harrison had shared his secret with her. He was gay. Helena was fine with that, of course. Even more, she was proud of her younger twin.

Harrison's POV

Helena was beautiful. Her looks certainly didn't lie, they showed a strong, proud, pure-blood young woman. Her hair fell gracefully down onto her shoulders, curling slightly at the ends. I could literally see boys of all ages asking her out on dates around the clock. She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen by far. (I said the prettiest girl because I saw this photo in Minnie's office once, it was of a boy and Minnie. The boy was adorable. He had light golden hair that looked slightly ruffled in the wind, his greenish-blue eyes were shining with happiness and embarrassment. His face had a few scars, the most noticeable one on his cheek. The boy's face was flushed in excitement as he waved to the camera. I was practically melting at the pure cuteness.)I can't wait until we go to Hogwarts again. Dumbles is certainly gonna get his ass- kicked!