Chapter 21. Parenting

21
Parenting.

Mew was doing good recovering from the surgery and post trauma. Moon. He was a strong baby. The doctors were happy with how he was improving his health. Tae and Mew were so relieved to know that their son was free of so many needles. He would open his hazel eyes to see his dads hovering over him. He was a mixture of both his dads. He took Mew's warm eyes. And Tae's goofy gummy smile with chubby cheeks. He was tan as his Dad and dark brown haired like his Daddy.

Mom Shaina and Mom Marla would spend hours talking to the baby looking for his features matching with the proud fathers. Tae was happy that Mew and Moon both were healthy and doing great.

"Mew. I have packed everything baby. We will go home tomorrow". Tae said after he made sure that he had packed everything in the room they were staying for the last month.

"Phi. His formula milk"? Mew checked his bag.

"Baby. He has to drink till tomorrow. Then i will pack it too. Otherwise we will get it from the pharmacy. I have left your medicines for tomorrow and rest are in your bagpack with your mobile charger and accessories". Tae showed him.. "Also. Dad has cleared the bill. So tomorrow we just need to get a visit by the doctor and then home". He smiled looking at Mew who was holding Moon in his arms sitting on the couch.

"Home.. I miss home Phi. Moon misses too". Mew said animatedly. "Right Moon. You miss home. You want to see your room right". He booped their noses and smiled when Moon smiled at him.

"Yeah everything is ready at home. Everyone is missing Moon. The boys are so excited. Sek had send me the pictures of decorations. They are trying to cover the table corners, putting off everything from the floor and table to avoid Moon stumbling and getting hurt. Like he will start running the moment we reach home". Tae was telling him and Mew was laughing. For sure the boys were concerned about Moon.

"I have arranged the wall for Moon in our room like you said. His changing table, his crib. The drawers you chose online. Everything is arranged. This way it would be easy for you to check on the baby if he needs you. Your rocking chair has arrived too". Tae sat close to him. Kissing his cheeks softly before extending his arms to take Moon.

"Hey baby. Happy"? He said sniff kissing his cheeks and loved how Moon grab his nose gleefully.. He pulled Moon up to kiss his tummy who was giggling to grab his hair. Mew was just looking at The Father son interaction. He could see Tae wasnt disgusted even a single bit when Moon was licking his cheeks smearing his drool. He would kiss his high bridge nose. His fingers. His toes. Sniffing his baby scent.

"Phi". Mew couldn't stop himself. 

"Yes Love". Tae tickled Moon by rubbing his hair on his neck slightly. For sure Moon had a tight grip the way he was grabbing his hair. 

"You are glowing Phi". He said leaning his head on Tae's shoulder holding Moon's little hand who was now tired of the play.

"Am i"? He chuckled placing Moon on his chest as he leaned back comfortably on the couch pulling Mew in his other arm. He loved the feeling of Moon sleeping on him, holding his shirt tightly, trusting his Dad that he wont let him fall.

"Everyday that i spend with Moon is giving me new experiences. Its like  a rollercoaster of emotions. Everytime he laughs, smiles, cry. Or look at me. Its like a whole new world to me. Who knew being a dad would introduce me to stars and galaxies. Thank you Mew. I know i can never repay you for the pain your bear in these 8 and a half months. But i can assure that i will protect my family as you protected our son". Tae let his lips linger on the forehead while they both saw their son sleeping peacefully, sometimes puckering his lips as in suckling his bottle of milk.