4

3RD POV
GUILD

Kazuma: We need more party members.

Y/N nodded while eating his food, Aqua Agreed too.

Aqua: And theres no way the two of us can take them all alone. Lets recruit more allies!

Y/N: 'But im the only one who can take them on though, well. Its not like Aquas wrong though, both Kazuma and Aqua cant take the Toads, they had to scream for help, cant blame them.'

Kazuma: 5,000 Eris per frog... we risked our lives and no more than part time construction work pays.

Kazuma said as we all took a bite of Frog Meat in unison.

Aqua: This is surprisingly tasty, its a little tough. But the texture is quite nice.

Y/N: Still amazed how it feels like im eating a chicken wing.

Kazuma sweatdropped and drank a beer.

Kazuma: You say "allies", but were begginers with no decent equipment.

Y/N: Do you guys really even think that anyone will party up with us?

Aqua: Youve got me here and Y/N, so allies-

Kazuma: Swallow your food! swallow your food, then talk.

As Aqua heard that she drank a bottle of water so no more food is full on her mouth.

Aqua: Im an Arch Priest, the most advanced job there is! Anyone would kill to have me in their party!

Y/N/Kazuma: 'How can we even call you a Goddess when you keep bragging yourself...'

Aqua: If i off-handedly decided to keep recruiting members, there would be tons of people saying, "Please take me with you!"

As Aqua said that both Kazuma and Y/N look at Aqua, with Disgustingly face.

Y/N: 'This just keeps getting better and better... for Aqua that is.'

Y/N POV
THE NEXT DAY

As the next day comes, the three of us sat on a bench for half a day waiting for party members.

Aqua: Nobodys coming.

As Aqua said that Kazuma started his own narrator thoughts.

Kazuma: 'More than half a day passed after we posted the recruitment offer, but no prospective future heroes showed up.'

Then two people looked at the recruitment offer, and the other Guy said.

??? 1: No way.

??? 2: You said it.

Once they said that they left the Guild, now i looked to the recruitment offer as i now know why they didnt join.

"Immediate opening! were a cozy, harmonious party any adventurers who wish to journey with the beautiful and noble arch priest, Aqua-sama, need to look no further. "Ive been happy everyday since i joined this party, i definetely hit the jackpot!" "I got over my illness and became popular, all thanks to Aqua-samas party!"  Hiring recruitments: Adventurers in advanced job classes only."