6

3rd POV
GUILD

Darkness: I am Darkness, My calling is that of a Crusader. Would you...

Y/N: 'Hell no.'

Darkness: Would you please, let me join your p-p-party?

Kazuma: Um...

Kazuma look towards at Y/N, Y/N did the same. But the eyes of him said that "Reject Her, We Dont Want Anymore Weird People In Our Party." But Darkness took both Kazumas hand and pleaded.

Darkness: Those two slimy ladies earlier were allies of yours, right? What in the world did that to them?

She said, in a lewd voice, panting, blushing, like a prey wanting to be dominated and get eaten by predators-

(AN: I Know. That Was Cringe But Its For The Story.)

Kazuma immediately replied.

Kazuma: Oh, Uh... they were swallowed by Giant Toads and the mucus-

Y/N: 'Dont say it that way! it sounds so weird!'

Darkness: What?! Its worse than i imagined...

Kazuma gulped while Y/N slapped his face, covering his embarassed face while Kazuma was still blushing.

Kazuma: 'Whats up with this woman knight?'

Darkness: No wait! As a knight, i cannot overlook as such horrors befalling two girls of such a tender age!

Kazuma: 'Her eyes are scaring me... shes setting off my danger radar, its telling me somethings up with her, just like Aqua and Megumin!'

Y/N: 'Dont make eye contact... dont make eye contact, eye contact!'

Y/N with a scary face look towards Darkness, she felt the look that was giving to her. She look towards me, now moaning and... touching herself...

(AN: Let Me Be Specific Here, I Meant She Hugged Herself For Being A Masochist Okay?)

Y/N: You know... i advise against it as we are only a begginer party, you wont get something you like in this party...

Kazuma: Ow ow ow ow!

Darkness, who was touching herself earlier, composed herself and grab onhold to Kazumas wrist, gripping it.

Darkness: Thats even better! The truth is, this was a bit difficult for me to say, but while i have confidence on my strength and stamina, i am clumsy... so um... none of my attacks ever hit their mark.

Kazuma: 'Looks like my sensor was spot-on.'

Y/N: 'I knew it, another trouble maker...'

Darkness: As such...

She then lean on Y/N, who was sitting with a glare now, no emotions whatsoever

Darkness: Ill charge to the front line, so please use me as a shield!

Y/N: ...