Chapter Two.

Running through the Alley with Will and Big Rob, we rounded the corner towards the building before I yanked the door open and the three of us ran towards the steps up to the third floor. I stopped outside the door the man was in and I kicked it open before running inside.

"He's gone!" Will panted and I grunted before walking out the room just as the door to the stairs closed and I narrowed my eyes.

"Not for long!" I mumbled before running after him. I caught sight off him running towards the back entrance and I leaped over the staircase and landed on the bottom floor making him look back at me in surprise.

"Sophia!" Big Rob called after me but I ignored him and continued to chase after the shooter all the way into an Alley.

Just as we rounded the next turn he pulled out a Glock and aimed it at me before shooting making me duck out the way as the bullet missed me by a few inches.

A gun shot went off behind me and the man fell backwards with a grunt and I ran towards him before kicking the gun away from him and roughly picking him up by the collar of his jacket and pushed him up against the wall of the building.

He chuckled as I glared at him when Will and Rob came up behind me.

"The hell do you think you're doing?" I growled in anger.

"You could have killed someone!" Will yelled.

"That's the whole point of a shoot out, asshole!" The man laughed and I shoved him hard into the wall making him groan.

"My family was down there you dick!" I snapped and he smiled at me.

"I know!" He chuckled and I grew angrier.

I let him go before drawing my fist back and connecting it to his face and he yelled in pain when his nose broke under my fist.

"You bitch!" He yelled, cradling his bleeding nose in his hand.

"You're going to pay for that little stunt you pulled back there!" Big Rob snapped pulling a zip tie out his pocket before forcefully yanking the man's hands behind his back and tying them together.

"All I needed was to get your attention, Octavia!" He smiled and I looked at him in shock.

I grabbed him before pushing him back against the wall.

"How the hell do you know that name?" I yelled making him chuckle.

"What? You mean your birth name? I know a lot about you, sweetheart!" He answered cockily.

"She's coming for you and everyone you love! You're gonna pay for what you did to her!" He added making my face fall.

"Who?" Will asked, anger written all over his face.

"Why don't you ask the woman who's been lying to you about who she really is!" He answered making me scowl in anger.

"Shut up!" I snapped before grabbing his arm and forcing him to walk forward and back towards the entrance of the building.

"Sophia, what is he talking about?" Rob asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Don't worry about it!" I snapped as we rounded the building and saw a bunch of police cars outside the venue.

"Will, why don't you take Sophia back to the girls. I'll sort this out!" Big Rob sighed and he nodded before handing the shooter over to Rob and motioned me to follow him towards the SUV.

Within the second, Will was driving off towards the airport and I rested my arm on the open window with my head against my hand.

"Who's Octavia?" Will asked after a couple minutes making me sigh.

"I am!" I answered making him look at me briefly before looking back at the road.

"It's my birth name!" I explained before resting my head against the back the seat.

"Why did you change it to Sophia?" He asked.

"Will, I love you-- but I'd rather not talk about it!" I sighed and he nodded in understanding.

A few minutes later, we were pulling up outside of Simon's private plane where the girls were and I climbed out the car with Will. The both of us walked up the stairs and onto the plane where I saw the girls waiting.

Dinah was pacing the floor with Kayla in her arms and a worried look on her face as Lauren sat bouncing her leg with her hands cupped in front of her, staring at the ground nervously. Mani had her head in her hands as she sat next to Lauren. Camila was sitting on the ground with her back against the single chair Ally was sitting on, picking at her banana.

"Sophie!" Camila called as she looked up at me, gaining the attention of the other girls.

"Oh thank God!" Lauren sighed, getting off the couch and rushing over to me as she pulled me into a tight hug and I sighed against her neck.

"Don't you ever do that again!" Normani scolded pulling me into her arms after Lauren let me go.

I pulled back after a couple seconds to look at Dinah who had tears brimming her eyes.

"Why the hell would you run after an armed man?" She yelled making me sigh.

"Babe--" I sighed but she cut me off.

"You scared us!" She cried out making me sigh sadly before pulling her into a hug and she cried into my neck. Lauren and Mani both wrapped their arms around us before pulling back and I took Kayla into my arms when she reached out for me.

"What happened?" Ally asked bringing me into a hug before letting me go.

I looked over my shoulder at Will as Ally went to embrace him and I sighed.

"Just some asshole looking for attention! We handled it so no need to worry". I assured making Will give me a pointed look.

"I'm so glad you're safe!" Mani sighed pulling me into another hug and kissing my head before pulling back.

"But do that again and I'll kill you myself!" She warned making me chuckle.

"I'll help!" Dinah commented going over to sit on the couch.

The intercom buzzed before the Captain's voice spoke and told us we'd be taking off soon and I went over to sit next to Dinah with Kayla on my lap. The rest of the girls sat down and Will sat down next to Ally and I could feel his gaze burning a hole in my head.

I quickly looked at him and he sighed making me look away just as Kayla began to fuss,

"Aw, is someone tired?" Mani cooed before grabbing her bottle out her bag and handed it over to her and Kayla happily took it. She crawled off my lap before waddling over to Lauren and she picked her up making Kayla rest her head against her Mami's chest.

I leaned back and placed my head against Normani's shoulder and sighed making her kiss my head as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder pulling me closer towards her.

I couldn't help but think of what the shooter said about her coming after me and my family. Who the hell was he talking about? And how did he know my real name?

Soon my eyes began to get heavy, so I closed them and ended up falling asleep in Mani's embrace.