How To Kill A Hero Part Two

Alright, if you have stalked your target for at least a month by now you are free to go onto the next step: Weapon Choice!

Picking Out The Perfect Weapon

I will explain more about finding the perfect weapons in it's own chapter but for now I'll go over it briefly. So even if you have a quirk that can kill, you should always have a physical weapon on you in case things go wrong! So what you want is a weapon that is easy to wield, carry, and conceal. You also want a weapon that would cause some trouble or weakness for your target. You can find plenty of good weapons against heroes from the black market!

The Weapons I Used

You see Toga helped train me with how she fights so my main weapons are knives, but once in a while I would carry a katana or gun. But again, I chose these weapons because they worked the best for me and for killing All Might, you want to find the weapon(s) that help you kill YOUR target. I would recommend using long range weapons for long range quirks and short range weapons for short range quirks.

Training With Your Weapon

Once you choose your weapon(s) you must train with them. Even if you have used them before you want to get it down perfectly to the point where you don't even hesitate with them! You also need to learn how to recover your weapon if the hero knocks it out of your hand and away from you, especially if you only have one weapon. Maybe even combine your quirk with your weapon if you can. If you don't have a quirk, just stick with weapon training.

And that is all for now! I hope this information helps you! Next time I will tell you the best time and ways to attack your target, as well as how to properly do a hostage situation! See you next time!