How To Properly Do A Hostage Situation

Welcome back to another chapter of my guide to villainy! Today we will be talking about the proper way to handle a hostage situation!

Step One: Find A Hostage

While it sounds simple, there's still things you have to keep in mind when finding your target. If it is your first time kidnapping someone, even if you are experienced, do not kidnap a pro hero! Only do that if you're sure you can take them down! Instead, I'd suggest doing something simple. What you should be looking for is someone who is very rich and wealthy. It's obviously because whoever wants them back will pay big money!

I was only able to kidnap All Might because I had been planning it for years and took my time and calculations before acting.

Props to you if you manage to kidnap an heir/heiress! They go for a lot of money!

Once you find your hostage you may move onto step two!

Step Two: Stalk The Hostage

This is another crucial part. If you think you have spotted your wealthy target, you must stalk them for a day or two. Learn what stores they go to, what they buy, and even where they live! Depending on what they do and what they wear is a big giveaway that they're wealthy.

Now if it's a simple civilian, you don't have to stalk them for long. Just at least a week or so to get their schedule down and then you can move onto step three!

Step Three: Kidnap Target

Next up is the kidnapping part! You do not want to screw this part up so here is my advice: take them by surprise. Don't try to flat out attack the target as that will attract attention. What you want to do is wait til their in a not so populated or deserted area then you sneak up behind them and grab them!

Now what you want to do is press your hand against their mouth to keep them from screaming then you have two options here; either use a cloth with chloroform and press it against their mouth or use a tranquilizer and inject it into their neck so they go to sleep. Both options are doable.

Just don't use too much chloroform or tranquilizer.

Then you want to have a bag or case (like an instrument case) to store the body and take it back to your home! Then you're on step four!

Step Four: Tie Them Up & Call The Ransom

Once you get them back to your home go ahead and tie them up somewhere. I'd recommend using some chains but strong rope works too. And you don't have to have a basement but it would be better if you tie them up down there because it's less likely they'll be heard. If you don't have a basement just keep them in a separate locked room with a gag in their mouth.

Then you get them to dial whomever it is you need to call, and ask for the ransom!

Now here are a couple of tips during the phone call:

~The other person may try to trick you and say they will get you the money and not give it to you. If they do, kill or torture the target. If they don't , threaten that you will kill and/or torture them.

~If the person refuses to get you the ransom money just kill the target. It sucks but it's all you can do.

~If the person calls the cops, do not reason with the cops with "demands." Cops always try and trick you and then catch you when you're off guard! If they call the cops, once again, kill the target and escape somewhere else.

If the person properly cooperates though, set up a discrete location exchange and bring your target. At the same time you both want to toss the things the two of you want at the same time. If the person for some reason doesn't toss you the case or other form of bag with money and you let go of the target, kill them both on site and take the money.

Or you can be that person who doesn't give the hostage back and then you're granted two options; kill both the victim and the person and make off, or do give the target to them and leave. But really you can do whatever you want in that moment!

And just like that you completed your first hostage situation perfectly! And if you failed, just wait a few weeks and try again! Preferably with a different target!

Next up, we'll talk about the next step to killing a pro hero! Stay tuned!