94

Jisung stepped out of the shower at the hotel, throwing on a pair of sweats and a hoodie, letting his wet hair hang messily. He left the bathroom, finding Minho on the bed reading some random book. This wouldn't do, so he quickly jumped on top of Minho, shoving his head under the book, gazing up at the older with puppy eyes. "Pay attention to me," he whined, jealous of the book.

Minho laughed, setting the book on the nightstand. He started to play with Jisung's hair, holding him to his chest. "My baby's so needy, he must have missed me so much in the last ten minutes."

Jisung pouted, nodding, "And you ignored me to hang out with Felix. I thought I was your special person."

"Aww Sungie," he cooed, "You're the most special person ever, no one can change that. I love you more than anything."

Jisung's head flew up, staring into Minho's eyes, "Really?"

"Mhm. I'll even prove it to you." He held Jisung's chin, bringing their faces together. Their lips met in a slow, loving kiss.

Jisung never pulled away while scooting closer to Minho, sitting to straddle his lap. He held the back of Minho's head, tangling his fingers in the soft hair. If there was a way to stay in that moment forever, he'd give up anything and everything else. Right now, Minho was the only thing that mattered.