The Puzzlelor

A/N: Art is mine (i made the art in the middle of the night last year, so it's not the best). So in this one, Paps is gonna be 16, so he's around the same age as everyone else. This is a Deltarune story where Kris meets Papyrus, but he's not like how he is in undertale. He has less experience with talking with other people, and since he has never met Undyne before, he has no friends other than his beloved brother. He's also semi depressed cause I like angst.

◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌◌

Kris's pov:

"-thanks a million." Says Sans.
I walk over to the out of place house. I could've sworn both the grocery store and the house weren't there the day before the skeletons moved here, but whatever.

*knock knock knock*

Papyrus's pov:

"How could you, Brad? I trusted you. Now I see you with another man? I can't believe I thought someone like you would be a good person. I'm leaving you!" Ahh, The Batch. It's such a good show. 'MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE BRAD WOULD DO SUCH A THING!' I think to myself.

Oh, there's a knocking on the door!
I haven't walked around very much today, and my bones weren't warmed up, so I just sorta shuffle over to the door.

I open the door and... "OH...! HELLO HUMAN.... " The human has a yellow tint to them, and their eyes are covered by their dark brown hair. "I heard you're new in town." The human says quietly.
"YES." "Well uh... My names Kris." "P-PAPYRUS." I have a slight stutter because I didn't talk very much in my old town. I dont have very much social experience at all. I was homeschooled by Sans and [▦▦▦▦▦▦] because the neighborhood was full of bad people.

"Cool. Is it alright if I come in? Your brother wanted me to meet you. " "HE DID? UM... OKAY, YOU CAN C-COME IN"

Kris's pov:

As I walked in, I realized the house was extremely tidy. Everything was organized, there wasn't a speck of dust anywhere. I say, "Holy shit, this place is clean." "W-WOWIE, UHH THANK YOU! I'M USUALLY THE ONE WHO CLEANS THE HOUSE."

He gives me a quick tour, but it doesn't seem as though he's very good at it.

"THIS IS OUR COUCH. I-IT'S A VERY JINGLY COUCH." I check. Sure enough, it makes a jingling sound when I touch it.

"THIS IS OUR PET ROCK. IT IS VERY OLD." There are stale sprinkles all over the rock.

"THIS IS OUR KITCHEN, AND THIS IS MY ENHANCED SINK/BASEMENT." I open the door and am welcomed with a dog holding a bone. "OH, YOU HAVE MY B-BONE ATTACK AGAIN... WELL, I GUESS YOU CAN KEEP IT N-NOW."

"What's that?" "THAT IS SANS'S SOCK. WHO KNOWS WHAT HE USES IT FOR" Oh.

"THAT IS SANS'S BEDR-BEDROOM. AND THIS IS MY BEDROOM." I follow him into the room with fake police tape and a stop sign on it. I'm instantly greeted with an overpowering smell of old spaghett. There are puzzles littered everywhere. Papyrus's racecar bed sheets are half-heartedly made.

Papyrus's pov:

I briskly walk over to my computer and try to change the tab to something different before Kris sees it, but alas, "Hey, what's that?" Oh no. "Oh cool, you write stuff?" "UHH- IT-ITS NOT A-ANYTHING GOOD R-REALLY. IT'S JUST A SELF INSERT CHARAC-CHARACTER..."What's the story about?" "SUICIDE." "... Oh..." I rub my right arm. Should I have said that? "B-BUT NOT IN A BAD WAY." "???" "N-NEVER MIND. UH, DO YOU LIKE PUZZLES?" "Depends."

Kris's pov:

He starts rambling about puzzles, and the awkward aura around him seems to disappear. He seems very, very passionate about puzzles.
That's when I noticed the shelf with hundreds of rubix cubes and other puzzles, along with some action figures (and mlp figures, but we're not gonna talk about those). "OH! DO YOU WANT TO SOLVE SOME OF MY RUBIX CUBES?" "Sure, I don't see why not. "

The day goes by pretty quickly. I feel my phone vibrating and check to see that I got a text from mom.

____________________________________
Goat Moma
____________________________________

Hey honey, it's time for you to come home now.

___________________________________

"Hey, I gotta go home now" "AWW MAN REALLY? THAT'S A BUMMER."

papyrus's pov:

I open the door for Kris and watch him leave. "GOODBYE NEW FRIEND, HAVE A GOOD NIGHT! I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN SOON!" "Bye"
Today was surprisingly fun. I'm glad Sans wanted the human to meet me.
When Sans came home from work, I told him all about what happened today and how much fun I had. He seemed very proud of me. That makes me happy. I go to bed feeling very content.

The end, lmao

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△

A/N: Sorry for the ending, I've never been good at writing endings for my stories. Also, sorry for the dorky ass text message screen, I was trying to imitate some of the other stories I've read, but it didn't work out well, haha.

Should I make a part two of this or not?

Also, I fixed the terrible grammar so yea