page-2

You all finish y'all's food and start recording a video.

(I just randomly decided to have them make a video you can think of which video you want)

After they finish recording Oliver goes to his room to edit and Reggie follows.

Justin and Ryan are talking to each other again and Sebastian just stares at them almost zoning out while staring. You walk over and sit next to him while asking what's wrong, he is still staring at them not paying attention to you because he didn't hear you, you notice this at repeat yourself but this time yelling. SEBASTIAN WHAT IS WRONG!?!?
As he snaps out of his thoughts and looks at you, ignoring how almost everyone is staring at him (beside's kane-watching anime)(Oliver editing)-(and Reggie chilling in Olivers room) Sebastian says nothing but his expression clearly looks like something is wrong.
You grab his hand and bring him to your room to speak,you sit on your bed and so does he, you ask him what's wrong and he says

Sebastian:Justin and Ryan
Y/n:Justin and Ryan?
Sebastian:yeah,I get this weird feeling when I see them together..
Yn:.. seb do you.. do you like Justin!?!?!?
Sebastian: WHAT NO-
Y/n: oh okay..WAIT- seb you like Ryan!?!?
Sebastian:I think so..
Y/n: but their basically dating
Sebastian:really!?..
Y/n: no not really but.. they act like it,in some way
Sebastian:how come?
Y/n: .. come with me..
They walk down stairs they don't see Justin nor Ryan so they go to their room. They knock on Justin and Ryan door and hear justin reply with come in,as they walk in they see Ryan and Justin cuddling in Justin's bed and Ryan half asleep.

Y/n: this is what I meant..
Sebastian:oh..

Sebastian walks out and goes to his room with his head facing the floor.

Seb wait Y/n says

Sorry if this was to long hope you enjoyed it