2

A few days after the incident, Sasha was trying to make her way to her weekend live events and then Monday Night Raw. She was feeling nervous since she had a black eye and a mark on her face from where Simon had hit her. She hadn't told any of her friends, especially since she didn't want to bother Bayley and Becky because they were preparing for their own babies. They didn't need to worry about Sasha. She knew her friends would be pissed though and the guys would want to find Simon to beat the crap out of him.

"Hey guys!" Sasha smiled as she had sunglasses on her face. She walked to where she saw Charlotte with Roman, Seth, Dean, and Finn chatting while waiting for her. They all greeted her before growing suspicious.

"Sasha, why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" Charlotte asked as she knew there was something up with the petite violet haired girl.

"It was too bright, I uh, couldn't see." Sasha lied through her teeth as they made a face.

"Uh huh, it's dark over here now. Take them off." Charlotte said with a stern tone in her voice. She was definitely a big sister to Sasha and could tell something was off. Sasha sighed before taking off the sunglasses and everyone gasped seeing what happened.

"What the hell happened boss?" Roman questioned as the guys hadn't seen Sasha look this bad before.

"Simon." She spat out before trying not to cry. They knew some things were rough between them, but at least the guys didn't know things were this rough.

"Simon did this to you?!" Charlotte questioned as she was raging for her friend.

"Yeah." Sasha whispered as some tears came sliding down her rose tinted cheeks.

"Why the hell did he do that to you?" Dean questioned before Sasha explained the situation. The guys were pissed and Charlotte was extremely concerned for her friend.

"Let's go see if I have some extra makeup to help cover up the black eye and the marks." The tall blonde suggested as Sasha nodded her head and wiped away her tears. Charlotte gave her husband, Roman, a look before taking Sasha to get cleaned up and covered up.

"If I see that asshole, I'm gonna beat the ever-living piss out of him." Dean sneered before throwing away his water bottle.

"I cannot believe he did that to Sasha." Finn shook his head and rubbed his eyes.

"If I see that bitch, I'm gonna kill him." Dean spat as everyone looked at him. He was extremely protective over Sasha and had feelings for her. He'd be damned if he continued to let Sasha get hurt. He wanted to do everything he could to protect her and help her, just like the rest of her friends.