85

"I really wanna go kick that kid's ass." Dean gritted through his teeth the following morning.

Hannah and Mavis came back to the house the previous night for an impromptu sleepover. Neither Sasha and Dean or Becky and Seth objected what the teens wanted to do. Hannah filled her parents in on what happened as well. It was safe to say that Dean was not happy with how his daughter was just treated and humiliated.

"Babe, I love you and I know you're angry. But you can't go kick his ass." Sasha sighed, handing her husband some coffee.

"I'm just pissed that he did that to our baby girl." He admitted while looking at his wife.

"I know, I am too. We just need to support her." She made clear as Dean nodded his head.

The next day, Dean decided to take Hannah out for the day. He wanted some one on one time with his oldest daughter and child. She could benefit from the time as well. They would spend the day together before meeting up with Sasha and the rest of the kids later, as Lennyn had a gymnastics showcase.

"Thanks for taking me out today, dad. You're the best." Hannah smiled at her dad as they left the nail salon next to the mall.

"Of course, honey. Don't let whatever happened affect you. You're an amazing person, growing into being a more amazing young woman. Keep your head up and focus on your goals baby." Dean replied, giving some advice to his oldest daughter.

"I definitely am. I mean, it sucks and I'm sad. But I'm gonna focus more on dance. I wanna become a choreographer, like a huge choreographer." She admitted, looking up at her dad.

"You can do whatever you set your mind to, sweetheart. Just keep your head in the game." He replied as Hannah appreciated her dad's kind words. She would bounce back from this on her own time, but for now would focus on dance and school.