innocent blood

2:30 pm Detroit, Michigan 

*Police knocking*

*Dad opens door* 

"Ugh, hi sir what"

"You are under arrest for child endangerment, drug use, theft " the police said while standing at the door aiming the gun towards the father.

"Sir, my child is here, I don't understand" the dad tried to explain.

"Daddy, daddy what is happening" the son said as he saw his dad is getting blamed.

"I don't know son, but daddy will find a way I love you son" the dad put his hands in his pocket to just show his id that he is innocent. 

"SIR, I'm not going to ask again, get out of your pockets" the officer said as his hands got on the trigger.

"Um sir I just want to get my-" *gunshot* the police officer shot the dad in the head in front of his son.

"DADDY....DADDY WAKE UP, YOU HURT DADDY, YOU HURT DADDY!!" the son yelled out in tears while looking at his father's killer.

*spx* *spx* 

the officer hears his radio go off on his shoulder.

"i got him" the officer said

"Sir, uhm the guy that was wanted, Hes in custody know" the female operator said on the other end.

"Jade, call 911" the officer shouted.

"Yes, sir what else happened?" the lady on the other end asked.

"I got scared, he was about to pull out a gun and-" the officer stated.

"Okay sir they are on their way" the lady on the other end said but then ended the talk.

'And the officer didn't get charged, he only got famous by doing so.

he got to see his children grow, his children never got to see one of their parents die right Infront of them. 

  what a sick world.