whistle.

this took place July 25, 1955, money, Mississippi (not my story, I'm only being the victims voice ❤)

' Hi, my name is Emmett, I was visiting family in Mississippi, I just turned 14 on July 25

and I'm a young boy that's trying to do right things in life, until a couple of days later, I was blamed and killed, for doing something didn't do.' 

" Hi, my name is Emmett Till, and this is my story.''

" HI, I'm Emmett, I went to the store to To get some groceries simply to cook, clean and to just help out with my uncle, I simply just waved at this lady, and left the store " 

"i went to my uncles house, I help put the groceries away, helped clean with my uncle, but later that day I was abducted by these two white guys"

"This night was horrid, I remember getting severely beaten, and I even had one of my eyes took out by one of the men, then to top it off they hung me on a tree, I was hopeless, wondering why, why am I getting beat, what did I do?" 

"Was it because I accidently, ran into a white man? what went wrong?" 

'JUST END A BOY WAS FOUND DEAD: HUNG ON A TREE'  

'Carolyn Bryant, said he whistled at her, and she told her husband Rob, and got his half-brother and abducted the boy ' 

a couple of days later...,

"Mamie Till, are you ready to identify?" the lady asked

"Yes ma'am" she got up and went in the room and identified me.

"Oh, my baby boy" she cried out

"ma'am what do you want for the funeral? " She asked my mom and comforting her as she is sobbing.

" I- I want an open casket " she said while rubbing tears away

" Are you sure? he is severely beat and-"

"Yes, I want them to see what they did to my son." she answered  

'''''''''''at court for the case of Emmett till'''''''''''''''''

"The jury has found Rob, and Milam, not guilty" the judge said while getting up. 

"THEY MURDERD MY BOY!" his mom yelled.

"Cut the shit, they are free jerk" a white man shut her up. 

the mom left the court in tears, as the white men were getting praised for killing another one of her kind.

"Decades later, to find out Carolyn had lied that Emmett whistled her, she said it 6 decades later, ' 

'Emmett would have just turned 80 this year happy birthday Emmett, we love you <3'  

' She knows damn well, he didn't whistle, or flirt with her' 

#emmetttillweloveyou