test.

this took place at November 14, 1960 (story isn't mine I'm just being the voice for her <3)

"Hi, my name is ruby and I'm just six years of age, I am from New Orleans, Luisiana."

and I'm in kinder garden, me and my class would take a test to determine if we can go to a all-white school or not.

' My name is Ruby Bridges, and this is my story' 

the test was so hard that i had to think and try my best to do so.

i became one of the six students to pass that test.

i attended the school, however, it wasn't at all how i expected.

later, my family started to receive death threats, my dad lost his job, my grandparents lost their land, I was so busy, and overwhelmed, that I needed to get help psychological help.

 when I went to the school, there was whites protesting out in the school yard, when I arrived, there was whites everywhere, spitting on me calling me names, I had to be in my own class, because I was black.

but I got tougher, and I could care less, my skin is beautiful who cares if I seem ugly to whites, this is how I look, and this is how I'm going to stay. 

I kept on going to integrated schools till I finally graduated, I work at tourism at the Kansas City Business School, and my story is a lot to copperhead, but I was one of the first to go to an all-white school.

' Short I know but I tried, and ruby is such an idol to me, she was the first black girl to go to a all-white school '

your skin color isn't ugly, who ever said that stfu because your beautiful