𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"Stella, you're gonna have to be honest with us

"Stella, you're gonna have to be honest with us. You're on trial for not one murder but many others and if you're just gonna lie we're all fucked, you most importantly," Asante groaned, becoming more annoyed with her client because this was not just a situation you can sweep under the rug.

"I'm telling you everything I know, I didn't do this," Stella looked down, she couldn't make eye contact with anyone right now. She felt like everything was crumbling down on her.

"Well, where were you while these men were being murdered?" Asante raised an eyebrow, looking back down at the photos and back up to her.

"I don't know, I don't remember," she shrugged her shoulders and bounced her right leg. "I didn't do this,"

"That's not good enough, the prosecutors are not going to take any of this lightly. You aren't giving us anything to work with. We might as well turn you in if you're not gonna give us everything. We're trying to help you Stella," Asante's eye grew wide, she felt as if Stella wasn't taking any of this seriously and it was starting to piss her off more and more.

"What do you want me to say?" Stella scrunched her face up, getting annoyed by all of the questions.

"The truth," Dakari and Asante said in unison. Their voices echoed throughout the house.

"I'm telling you I didn't do it and neither one of you, believe me. I don't think I even want your help on this case anymore, Asante. You're making this hard on me, I can't tell you where I was because I don't remember. I don't even remember where I was last week," Stella took a deep sigh. "I'm sorry, look I just don't know why I'm being accused. My ex-husband was sleeping with multiple women while we were married so there could've been a large list of women that would want him dead,"

"Look, I have to prepare you for the stand. The prosecutor can ask you anything and if you're not ready for these questions now then you may have a slim chance of beating this case. I'm not being hard on you to be mean I need you to understand that being in the hot seat while being under oath is going to get you in a lot of trouble," Asante confirmed, reminding Stella that she is still on her side at the end of the day.

"She's right, Stella. If you're honest with us we can help you way more than we can if you're only giving us bits and pieces. You hired me as your lawyer for a reason so if you don't believe in what I can do for you then I don't feel comfortable having you as a client. I need you to trust me enough to share everything with me," he looked over to Stella, hoping she understood the severity of the situation. This wasn't petty theft, this was murder.

"I need a minute, can I be excused?" Stella grabbed her bags and looked over to Dakari, he gave her a nod. "I won't be long,"

Asante rested her elbows on the counter and placed her hands on her cheeks. She wanted to scream because of how frustrating this was getting.

Stella removed herself from the setting, getting back to her car so she could collect her thoughts and come back to her senses. She was losing it and didn't want to express her truths to them. She was afraid that she'd have to get charged with these murders.