🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄲🄰🄿

In an airport in the country of Germany, a blue car parked two spaces beside a white van and what came out the driving seat of the blue car is revealed to be the World War II hero and First Avenger, Steve Rogers AKA Captain America.

Two Guys also came out the car, one being one of the former Avengers, Sam Wilson AKA Falcon and the other a former assassin and currently famous criminal, Bucky Barnes AKA Winter Soldier

"Cap" The former archer of the team and also a former SHIELD agent, Clint Barton AKA Hawkeye called out as he walked closer to his former leader.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice" Steve explained as he shaked Clint's hand.

"Hey, man, you're doing me a favour." Clint replied before looking at the sky for a moment before following up with "Besides, I owe a debt to a certain speedy bastard"

"Speaking of Pietro, where's his sister?" Steve asked as he looked around and saw no sign of the girl only a man sleeping in the front seat.

"Yeah before that" Clint scratched the back of his head before walking to the front seat of the van and opening the door and saying "This your other recruit. Put a little coffee in him but, he should be good"

The man in the front seat was awakened by the sound as he went outside the van.

This guy is Scott Lang, a former criminal turned good guy A.K.A Ant-Man.

"What time zone is this?" Scott asked glancing around before catching a glimpse of Steve as he walked closer to him and shaked his hand "Captain America!"

"Mr. Lang" Steve replied as he shakes Scott's hand back

"I'm shaking your hand too long" Scott pointed out before contemplating to touch Steve's biceps but deciding to just do it and did it he does as he says "Ah, look, I just wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people so... Thinks for thanking of me"

"Did he really just say thinks for thanking of me" Clint whispered to himself looking incredulously at Scott.

"Hey, man, about what happened last time when I-" Scott tried to say to Sam.

"It was a great audition, tic-tac but I assure you..." Sam trailed of a second to snicker before continuing "it'll never happening again"

"They tell you what we're doing?" Steve asked Scott to make sure before hearing the door the van opening and coming out is Wanda and an unfamiliar guy in some kind of black stealth suit with a green spider symbol in his chest alerting everyone but Scott and Clint as they put on a fighting position.

"Yeah about that" The guy started as he walked closer to the Captain unflinchingly before saying "That's what I am here to find out"

An tense silence filled the air as everyone just stared at the black stealth suit guy who just looked back at Captain America fearlessly only for it to be broken by the snarky remark of none other than Sam Wilson "So you like spiders, huh? Interesting gimmick you got there"