🅆🄸🄻🄳🄲🄰🅁🄳

(Y/N)'s Point Of View

"You did that when you signed" I looked at the frustrated look at Stark as his face gets shaded with what seems like anger, irritation, etc.

"All right we're done" Stark declares before stopping for a breath and saying "You're gonna turn Barnes over, you and whoever else is with you comes with us, now. Because it's us or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite."

I looked at Cap who seem to look away before looking at Stark who in a small and desperate voice said "Come on"

A second later I heard Bird Guy's voice in my ear and I'm sure it's the same for Captain America.

FALCON: We found it. Their Quinjet's in hangar five, north runway.

Cap raised his webbed up hands in the air drawing a confused and alarmed look from Stark and immediately an arrow that was shot by none other than Clint sliced the web, freeing Captain America's hands as Stark wore his helmet and looked at the direction the arrow came from.

I looked at Steve for confirmation getting a nod from him as I order "You're up, Ant-Guy"

"Hey, guys something-" My brother tried to warn but was interrupted by a kick from Ant guy as he takes back the shield.

"Whoa. What the hell was that?" The Iron Machine guy stammered in surprise.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America" Ant-Guy said as he gave the shield back to Captain America as I glanced at them for a second before looking at the Overgrown Black Cat and the smoking hot assassin waiting for them to make the first move.

"Oh, great" Stark grunted as his he detected two people running together as he take off into the air "All right, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you wanna take the runt?"

I looked at the two if them in irritation then I heard the Iron Machine guy say "Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barn-"

I tried to disrupt his speech but i was probably too late as I web his armor to propel myself to him before trying to strike his head with a roundhouse kick but he blocked my strike with his right arm as I tried to follow it up by punching him but before I can do that he held the leg he blocked earlier as he threw me to the ground with me landing barely safe as I looked up at him.

"You sure you ain't feeling airsick way up there? It'll be a shame for you to barf in a middle of the fight so why don't you just..." I dodged an anticipated two repulsor beams before I attached two web on him and as he tried to fly away i slammed him to the ground using the web as dust and smoke appeared at the area and as I look around me I see that Captain America is fighting the Overgrown Black Cat guy with Ant-Guy battling Black Widow.

"You done already? Shame on me to think you would be tougher..." I sensed something come from me as I narrowedly dodged a missile coming to my head an half an inch away from me as I tilted my head.

"Stand down, kid" Iron Machine guy said as various arsenal came out of his armor to which he aimed all at me. "This is gonna hurt".

"Rhodey, what are you doing?" Black widow asked him while trading blows with the Ant-Guy as he switched sizes trying to get the upper hand with Black Widow keeping up.

"Kid!" Cap shouted in worry and taking advantage of the distraction, The black cat guy strikes Cap knocking him down as he tried to go to the runway only to be stopped by Cap who threw his shield at him.

"I might have made a mistake going up against this guy" I stated nervously as several missiles came towards me with my Alarm thingy making so much noise in my head as I tried to escape it by swinging and running towards inside the airport but it followed me but few missiles hit some walls and as i look around me I see a broken pillar so I attached webs to it and used said web to swing the pillar towards the missiles as an explosion occurred as I was sent back a few inches by the shockwave breaking the ground a bit.