CHAPTER 4: YOU???

YOU!??? Said both of them when they saw eachother...(jisoo and Taehyung)

Beomgyu and Ryujin stared at eachother in confusion.

"You two know eachother?" Ask Beomgyu.

No!🐢🐰 Yes! 🐯  They said simultaneously and there was an awkward silence.

"Get in I'll drop you two" said Taehyung.

"" So they are brothers! No wonder Beomgyu reminded me of him. The resemblance is uncanny""" Jisoo thought.

No one dared to break the silence when suddenly Jisoo's phone rang.

"Stop the car here. I need to be somewhere else" said Jisoo in a worried tone.

"Why? And where? I'll drop you." Said Taehyung.

"Seoul National Hospital... There's an emergency Road Traffic Accident case I need to get there fast"

Then Taehyung turned the car and sped off to the hospital.

The two youngsters at the back stood silently at the back processing what just happened and one thing they were a 100% sure of was that their brother and sister know eachother. So the question was HOW?

That night Jisoo could not sleep, whenever she tried to close her eyes she was reminded of the past. That horrible moment of her life and she started tearing up. She curled up in her blanket and cried in silence.

Taehyung could not sleep either, all he could think was about Jisoo and their past. He went to the balcony and stared at the night sky filled with stars, just then Beomgyu came to get water and saw him.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? It's cold and why are you being so weird today especially after seeing Ryujin's sister?"

"Nothing, let's go inside Beomgyu"

"Hey, come on.. tell me how do you know each other.... Is she the..............." 🐻

"Yes! she was my girlfriend! Now go to bed you have school tomorrow" 🐯

The following morning.
"Eonnie, what happened to your eyes? Gasped Ryujin on seeing Jisoo with red puffy eyes."

"Nothing, I just couldn't sleep properly.. now go on get ready."

Ryujin came running out when she heard Beomgyu's call.
"Hey, where's madam doctor?"🐻
"What?" Grimaced Ryujin.

" I mean where's your sister, isn't she going with us?" 🐻

"Nah, she said she'll come later, she couldn't sleep last night so her eyes are all red and puffy."

" Hmmm... I see..😏" said Beomgyu making eye contact with Taehyung in a teasing manner.

"Did my presence make her feel uncomfortable? Could she not sleep because of me like I couldn't sleep thinking of her?" 🐯

"OFF TO SCHOOL WE GO!!!!" shouted Beomgyu which snapped Taehyung out of his thoughts.