Chapter 2

"Girl, are you sure you want to trust me with Tikki? I mean, you were the one who got Tikki first?" Alya asked. "I'm sure you'll make a good Ladybug Alya, after all, I chose you" Marinette said. "But YOU were the one chosen, I'm just a random kid thinking of running a blog." Alya mentioned. "You'll make a great Ladybug Als, I'm sure you will" Marinette reassured. STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! "There's the akuma Alya, you got this. Just say Spots on to transform!" Marinette said. "Uh, okay. Tikki, SPOTS ON!" Alya shouted. Then, Alya transformed into the superheroine. "I'm Scarabella, and I'll protect Paris!" Alya, no, Scarabella exclaimed. "Wow, you look good Aly-I mean, Scarabella!" Marinette said. "Thanks Mari, but there's an akuma to deakumatize, see you later!" Alya said. "You can do this Scarabella!" Marinette exclaimed.

   "You're not Ladybug." Chat Noir growled. "I am Scarabella, Ladybugs replacement. Ladybug chose me to replace her since she couldn't handle the pressure of saving Paris every day." Scarabella explained. "Hmph, we'll see whether you're a fluke or not. But for now, I think the akuma is in his hand. See how he never opens it up?" Chat Noir said. "Huh, you're right. We should try to open it up. LUCKY CHARM! A parachute?" Scarabella asked. "Hmm, last fight Stoneheart was akumatized since he thinks Mylene doesn't reciprocate his feelings. Maybe if we get them closer to each other Stoneheart will open his hand!" Chat Noir exclaimed. "Alright! Let's try it!" Scarabella exclaimed.

   Scarabella then threw her yo-yo around Mylene and pulled her towards Stoneheart. After she pulled Mylene and Stoneheart closer, they accidentally kissed causing shock towards Stoneheart. Stoneheart opened his hand and the lyrics for Mylene fell out. "CATACLYSM!" Chat Noir shouted. The piece of paper is immediately destroyed. "HELP! I'M AFRAID OF HEIGHTS!" Mylene shouted out as she fell to the ground. "Scarabella to the rescue!" Scarabella shouted as she tied the parachute around Mylene. The parachute opened causing Mylene to fall slowly to the ground. Scarabella then caught the akuma in her yo-yo "No more evil doing for you, my little akuma!" Scarabella said as she purified the akuma. Then, Scarabella threw the parachute into the air "MIRACULOUS SCARABELLA!" A lot of little ladybugs appeared and restored the city to how it looked like before Stoneheart attacked.

   "Uh, what happened?" Ivan asked. "It's okay, you were akumatized Ivan." Scarabella informed. "Pound it!" Chat Noir and Scarabella said. "Well, I think you're the real Ladybug. But, will Ladybug return?" Chat Noir asked. "I don't think so Chat, Ladybug was really stressed when she gave me the miraculous." Scarabella informed.