⊹ NEWS ARTICLE ( old ) ⊹

⊱ ────── news updated───── ⊰

ALERT !

News Article !

PREMIER DATE FOR THE FIRST COLLABORATIVE DRAMA UNDER LABYRINTH AND PARTNERING AGENCIES REVEALED !

⊱ ────── article by MAZEPØP ───── ⊰

Labyrinth Entertainment recently revealed their involvement in financing a drama production in partnership with a few agencies it partners with under LABLINE. Until now, its exact partnership with which
agencies, the actors and actresses participating, and the premiere date were unknown. Having completed filming on the mysterious series, we now have some solid information, including the involvement of a few labels and some familiar people.

Labyrinth Entertainment, Skyline Entertainment, Cherry Entertainment, and Pandora Entertainment all contributed funds to film and production, as well as provided acting trainees to film. This drama will be called All of Us Are Dead, and the director wants to bring in many new and lesser known names to the industry. So who is on the cast?

One actress from Labyrinth Entertainment will make her debut, as will two actors from the same company. Newcomers to the industry, actress Delia Nam (sister of KNiGHTS' Adrien) and actor Sun Jiah will be making their debuts. Delia Nam will be playing the role of Lee Nayeon and Sun Jiah will be playing the leading role Lee Cheongsan. A second actor making his acting debut under the company might be better known by the stage name VELES. KNiGHTS member Roh Mireu will play Yoon Gwinam, the series' main antagonist.

 KNiGHTS member Roh Mireu will play Yoon Gwinam, the series' main antagonist

With this project, Skyline will debut three actresses. WYNTER and Yoo Haeun will experience their first steps in the entertainment industry as Nam Onjo ( WYNTER ) and Choi Namra ( Yoo Haeun ), respectively. The third actress has previously seen success as a member of Skyline's female idol group NOVa. Better known by her stage name HAN.i, Han Yerim will be playing the supporting role of Park Mijin.

A trainee will be debuted by Cherry Entertainment and Pandora Entertainment; Finneas Chwe will make his debut as an actor playing Lee Suhyeok. Pandora Entertainment's Moon Suji will be making her debut playing the supporting role of Jang Hari.

The series itself is scheduled to release on August 10th, five days from now on Netflix. It will consist of 12 episodes, and all of which will be available to stream on the same day. The official synopsis and poster can be viewed below

"A high school becomes ground zero for a zombie virus outbreak. Trapped students must fight their way out or turn into one of the rabid infected. It was a normal school day for the students of a Korean high school-until a student returns from the school's science lab, infected by an unknown virus."