⊹ ANNOUNCEMENT ONE ⊹

⊱ ────── announcement one ───── ⊰

Hello lovelies! I have some bad news and some good news! I will begin with the bad news... unfortunately the admin of Cho Harper, Labyrinth Entertainment's female soloist, has been incredibly inactive recently . Before the situation could get any worse, I contacted the admin and they decided that it would be best if I just removed their oc as they have not been active and won't be anytime soon! Now onto the good news! Due to Harper being a debuted idol, I could not just remove her, since she was a strong point in Labyrinth's storyline ... So I made the decision to replace her with another undebuted trainee Shin Meoli who will be going by the stage name Coco . However the faceclaim has changed to Jihyo of Twice instead of Lisa of Blackpink. I ask that you view Harper's debut as Coco instead. I don't have the resources for the graphics anymore so I can't remake the concept photos with the new faceclaim, so please try to view Harper as Coco.

If you are wondering why I did not adopt Harper out instead of replacing her, which I admit would have been easier, Harper was in a relationship with another trainee from another applyfic and I believe it would be awkward for the admin of Harper's bf and the new admin of Harper.

So with all of that being said, I hope everyone can understand and if you have any further questions, feel free to drop them in the comments

⊱ ────── admin a ───── ⊰