If only you knew

The next race is the f2 quali so you, Arthur, Charles, Luisa and Lando go grab some drinks from the bar. You and Charles find a table while the others order the drinks. You scroll through instagram to see pictures of you and Charles kissing in the apartment. "Shit!" "You ok y/n?" "No at this rate Arthur will find out before I can even tell him" you turn your phone to him. "Oh I see" Charles says anxiously. He moves round next to you and brings you into his chest. He kisses your hair "it will be fine, I'm sure he will understand" A few minutes later the others come over with drinks. Arthur comes to sit next you "hey you ok" he says worriedly "yeah.." you lean into his shoulder "it's ok" he says while pulling you into a hug. You glance over at Charles and meet his eyes. You notice he his fiddling with his ring and looking over at you with tears in his eyes. "Sorry can you guys excuse me and Charles for a moment?" "Yeah that's fine" you grab Charles's hand and drag him outside. "What's the matter" you cup his head in your hand and wipe away a tear with your thumb. "I feel like I'm ruining it for you and Arthur" he looks down "hey hey hey, why do you think that?" You pull him into a hug. "I mean it's just, you guys finally get back together and then you end up dating his brother" "but that's my choice, if I didn't want this to happen I wouldn't have let it would I?" He looks up and smiles "this is why I love you" he leans in and kisses you.
Later that day Charles's race starts. You watch with Arthur and Luisa
"AND CHARLES LECLERC OVERTAKES MAX VERSTAPPEN"
"Yes Charles!" You and Arthur yell.
"ITS THE LAST LAP AND THE CHECKERED FLAG HAS GONE UP, CHARLES LECLERC QUALIFIES P1 FOR THE MONACAN GRAND PRIX!"
"YESS!" You run down and sprint into Charles's arms "I knew you could do it" you smile. He kisses you on the forehead "I did it for you"

Sry for the short part today but there should be a longer and more drama filled one in the next couple of days xx