Mini Leclerc

A few weeks later Arthur has gone over seas for another f3 race leaving you and Charles alone.
You wake up and see Charles still sleeping so decide to get ready. You walk into the bathroom and shower. "Baby, you in the shower!" "Yeah come join me if you want!" At that you hear Charles practically sprint into the bathroom undressing. "Jesus we have showered together before.." "not with baby though, anyway when do we find out the gender?" "Not for another month yet but we have and ultrasound at 2pm if you want to come" he kneels down and kisses your stomach, "of course I do amour" "good" you kiss him as he stands up moving behind you resting his hands on you belly softly. "You going to be an amazing dad you know" "not as of a good mum you'll be" he says nestling his head into your hair. After your shower you get ready while Charles makes breakfast.
You wear this⬇️

"Well doesn't my wife look beautiful" Charles says while linking hands with you "I would say the same but you aren't wearing anything apart from shorts so I can't" you say while looking up into his eyes

"Well doesn't my wife look beautiful" Charles says while linking hands with you "I would say the same but you aren't wearing anything apart from shorts so I can't" you say while looking up into his eyes. While you both sit down for breakfast you start to talk about wedding plans "what date are you thinking?" "Maybe sometime after the baby's born so February?" "Awh amour why so late?" "You want our child to be involved don't you?" "Of course I do it's just I can't wait to call you my wife" "you do already" you grin "oh be quiet" he says kissing you.

Later that day you and Charles go to the hospital to get your scan. "Ugh I hate hospitals" Charles says looking up at the building "I know so do I, those days we spent here weren't fun" You both walk in holding hands and sit in the waiting room until the nurse calls you through "Y/n Leclerc come through" you stand up looking confused "Charles did you book me in with your last name?" "No.." he grins as you both walk into the room. You lay down on the bed and the lady puts gel on your stomach before scanning you. Charles grasps for your hand as you both look at the screen "Awh look it's little baby Leclerc" Charles says with tears in his eyes "I know.." you say holding back your own tears "too bad Arthur isn't head he would have loved to see his little niece or nephew" "why don't I FaceTime him y/n?" "Please do" Charles rings Arthur and he answers
C: hey Arthur we have something to show you.
A: what is it, is y/n ok?
Charles turns the camera round so Arthur can see the tv screen.
A: is that mini
C: yeah they're getting so big.
A: *arthurs team mates in the background* Arthur are you crying!
You and Charles laugh
A: I have to go, I love you y/n and mini
C: hey what about me!
A: and you Charles, see you in a few days
You: Bye Arthur love you too!
Charles hangs up. "Miss Leclerc we could make a rough prediction on the gender if you wish" you look over to Charles who nods "I'd like that please" the lady begging to move the machine about and comes to a conclusion "it seems you may be carrying a girl!" "No way!" Charles yells with excitement. You can't hold you tears in anymore and begin to weep and Charles walks over an wraps his arms around you. "Awh amour I have so many names!"

AN: hey everyone I hope your enjoying the story I'm trying to decide for names so if you could vote in the comments I would really appreciate it.

Names:
Jules (one of my favs)
Belle
Lina (one of my favs)
Sienna
Florence
Clara