Part Nine

As Jett got up and left the cafe while taking one last glance ay YC and smirked under his breath and walks out the doors and started to head to a bridge on the east side of the town and he hummed a tune to himself.

Meahwhile YC cleans a couple of tables before clocking out of their shift , moments later YC clocksout of work and heads the same way as jett did and smiled enjoying the breeze taking every sight and surrounding in while they walked all the way to the bridge .

Few hours later jett has made it to the bottom of bridge and sighs " I got your meant callum" . he gives callum the box

Callum took the box and open it then smiled gently" no one followed you did they?" He asked nervously

Jett nodded no " nope I made sure no one followed me at all , you'll be fine ". He exclaimed and sits down on a chainame

Callum then nodded and ate the steak and smiled in joy , loving the meal and sighs" I don't get why you and Vesper can't get along "

Jett scoffs and looks away " callum we've talked about this and I told you not to bring up his name " he was annoyed at the sound of vesper's name.

Callum looks down at his left and nodded " sorry " he then finished his steak and tossed the box in the trash can and sighs in relief .

Jett huffed a little being a little annoyed from hearing Callum even say vesper's name right in front of him and he gets off the wall and then looks at Callum letting out a sigh " I have to get back to the station before the chief finds out I've been gone to long" he started to make his way back to the town and to the police station.

Callum looked at Jett as he left and swallowed a last bit of steak fat and letting out silent sigh" alright...".