Part Twelve (Final Part)

After a slam a tall figure approaches YC with a wide grin staring straight at them and had stopped in front of them "Well this is very delightful to meet you finally"-the man grinned and held out his hand for a shake.

YC stated at the man with cautious and quickly shook the man's hand and then pulled their hand away and nodded still being cautious .

The man held his hands behind his back and grinned more that no human can possibly do-" the names cheruto or others may call me syringe daddy"-he let out a chuckled and heard about two foot steps walking .

YC looked at the two figures and recognized them and widens knowing it was vesper and callum and backing up into a wall.

Callum watched YC back up and smiled like no other, he was two faced but he seemed to hid it very well and took steps closer to YC first and gently grabbed YC's hand gently leaning his hand against the palm of YC hand.

Vesper on the other hand approached on the other side of YC slightly getting jealous of callum but completely ignored callum and kissed YC's neck gently" my Darling ~" he said with a calm dazing tone and smiled.

YC stood still blushing from the sudden events and looked at cheruto knowing he was next to make the next move and watched.

Cheruto approached face to face with YC still having that insane grin and made exact eye contact with YC and then he gently kissed YC on the forehead grinning more.

The three boys got abit closer to YC into a cuddling gesture even tho some of the boys kinda hated each other but accepted that they all had one love..YOU.

As the boys cuddled the held onto YC and had synced up on one phrase "YOU're our chaotic love".