3. Paradise || Namjoon Vacation Love AU

Description: where Jung Daesang fall in love love with the boy of her dreams, or you might say the boy of her books on an island paradise. (Written in daesang pov, lower case intended)

____. . .____

"oh god...i ain't getting a boyfriend if he's not like him", I told myself as I squaled at the main lead of this very cute book on this immaculate app that I had recently discovered called wattpad...

Yep so far you all must have predicted my character... I fall for books more than I fall for humans....

having relationships is hectic to be honest.. the never ending expectations and to think about your every action is honestly a waste of time...

why even bother when such good books exist?

you could happily crush on a character without getting delusional....

and the breakups, ugh...

I never had a relationship so I never had a break up but my best friend went through one and I want call it pleasant.

it must hurt when you find that for so long it's only you had been putting effort.

in short, relationships ain't my thing...

Hell, humans ain't my thing...

All I have been interested in since forever was books, plants, art and animals...

An introvert and an explorer, that's what I am... perhaps join an author to the list too...

oh wait I have many best sellers... sorry bro just a random genz going through, no worries...

But recently I had been frustrated... I wasn't getting any motivation since a month. I had tried literally everything, from visiting art galleries to roaming on random streets and shops to visiting the countryside... I had tried literally everything..

and at last I came to my best friend, who was, so far, the best in giving advises of all the people I had known all my life...

" Perhaps you need some foreign air? go out of Korea and relax for sometime, maybe?", she had suggested and I, indeed, thought about it...

Sure, I had been working tirelessly to reach all my goals and hadn't really gone on a vacation since 2 years except the short tidbits on weekends... And I was a traveller by heart... how could I leave this opportunity?

so the next thing I knew I was on a plane to London and then I would sail to Corfu... no specific reason for choosing it, it was everything that I adored at this place... I had been to Europe quite a number of times and honestly missed the sea and perhaps the heavenly photos on Pinterest managed to seduce me? well yes, they did quite a good job...

And here I was getting out of my cab to check in at the villa... I looked around to see the beautiful rocks situated on the shore of the calm emerald green sea..

and believe me when I say that English doesn't have enough compliments...

I never 'planned' trips... it was always impulsive.

my parents were tired of this habit.. more like jealous since my solitude loving ass didn't take them anywhere.

and impulsive was trip too.. the point that I forgot my common sense back in Seoul and packed a sweater.

I am not normal...

There hadn't been much happening, it was just me and the beach...

now that I had arrived and my adrenaline had successfully defeated the jet plus ship lag, I showered and wore my sundress and got out, marvelling at the endless looking but beautiful nonetheless ocean while I crossed the olive groves...