2. Friend || Namjin Neighbour AU

Description: Where Namjoon is depressed and Seokjin just happens to enter his life...

____. . .____

The world seemed like a blur now and he felt as if the waters were taking him to an unknown, uncharted abyss.. where even the best diverse hadn't reached.

his hands raised in front of him as if asking for help as his body lifelessly sank deeper...eyes now closed and mouth parted, no air entering his lungs...

The cuts on his wrist were still the same.. he rememberd why he had made them...

there was no one who could stop it all from happening...

he knew this was the wrong way and everyone would be disappointed but he couldn't care less right now...it all felt surreal, almost felt too good to feel real...

to know that there was going to be no struggle after this, no pain to deal with and no expectation to reach, it all felt relaxing...

But all those thoughts ceased away the very moment someone gripped his wrist and pulled him out...

who dared to ruin his moment?

He couldn't open his eyes fully right now but managed to make out the blur figure of a man pumping his chest and he felt a suffocating feeling... and the very next second, a pair of plump lips settled on his own pale ones...

it wasn't because anyone loved him, he had to remind himself that...

he felt air reach his lungs as soon as the person had withdrawn and he coughed violently, spilling out the water that had entered his lungs...his hand reached out to massage his chest to ease the pain from coughing so hard...he felt the person support his sides, helping him to sit up and once he had finally sat, coughing all the while, he opened his eyes slowly....

There was a man in front of him, looking at him worried with his beautiful eyes... his lower lip slightly trembled in nervousness and his fair skin had paled after seeing the condition of the man in front of him...

" sir are you all right?", his voice greeted his ears ..

"Y-yeah... I'm ", he spoke, making the other frown...

"I'm seokjin, your new neighbour.... Let me help you get to your bed", he spoke offering a small smile...

"I'm namjoon", namjoon struggled to stand up but seokjin helped him, making him lay on the bed and then standing in front of him...

"do you want water or perhaps something to eat?", he asked and Namjoon weekly shook his head, "just some water, please?"

putting some effort, he leaned up against the headboard, just to meet the sight of seokjin carrying a glass full of water to him...

the said male handed the glass to namjoon and pulled a stool from the kitchen to sit on, in front of namjoon while he was drinking the water...

His throat felt ok now that he had drunk water...

Namjoon looked up to see seokjin looking at him, A concerned look on his face...

"Why did you try to do that?", the latter asked and namjoon tried hard not to chuckle dryly at that, "you won't relate.. leave it"

a tender expression came on jin's perfect face as he heard one of namjoon's cold hand, enclosed in his own warm ones before offering him a small smile, "that doesn't mean I won't understand... tell me what's wrong.. maybe I can fix it?" Jin tried to persuade the latter but he was not having it...

he shook his head and scoffed, "you can never understand... I know you are probably one of the cool kids for whom life is always rainbows and unicorns...like you are literally perfect, why would you understand?", Namjoon spoke, tears brimming as memories he had never wanted to remember rushed back into his brain...