🐑 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚏 - "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝."

★ 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 : DullFrog42

——— 

★ 𝐆𝐍!𝐘/𝐍 ★ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬 - 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 ★ 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩: 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 ★

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭: You have been overworked and the main man himself reassures you to relax.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Y/N's Pov

Tired.

I am so unbelievably tired working for him. Not that there is anything bad about working for him, it's more like the conditions and the paranoid threat of Hank possibly busting in, killing the agents, causing property damage, causing more paperwork. It's quite annoying when Hank himself, killed the sheriff twice? I'm not too sure my self since well how resurrection works. But I'm starting to get side tracked here. I have to practically write the paperwork for requests of MERC Laborers, well we are running around to well an already explained reason... But Nexus Central has been very sloppy when it comes to these requests, I don't get a response till next week. I could really careless of what is going on in the Central, since they have been really secretive about what ever they are doing , but if it really takes this long to aid the nexus outskirts who practically tries it's damn best to protect the city (if we don't count hank and his crew) and you don't supply them with any recruits besides damn agents bandits? Are you really protecting the city if you only care about the Core of the city??

It's just stressful. 

Having to deal all of that it just overwhelming to think.

I started to rush down the hall struggling to keep the current documents that I need to finish whilst carrying the few I need to deliver to Sheriff, I'm trying to get to his office as quick as I can as I put myself on a strict time constraint, it may make my situation more stressful but it is quite efficient to work on all with all of these folders I guess. But back to the main focus. I was quite tired walking down this linear hallway, why was it so long? Actually best not to think about it, might give me a headache if I continue. It's just stressful walking down a hallway, but I do finally make it to the Sheriff's door and awkwardly shimmy my arm to just knock on the door trying my best not to drop all of folders. I faintly hear the Sheriff's husky voice welcome me through the door and slightly raise my height on my feet just to reach and turn the door knob, and push the door open with my shoulder carefully. 

The dim light of Nevada's black and red gradient, peering into the room with a singular lamp emitting lamp, lighting up a small area of his desk. Sheriff looks up to a cheer full and greets me "Well howdy, Y'N." just to lower his head and shuffles back down back to what ever he was working on. I just powered walk to his desk to place documents he required, quite frantically. Sheriff notices this quite clearly and glares at me with worry as if he wanted to say something... I'm going to guess he is going to tell me to take it easy - actually that doesn't sound too bad. No wait, I need to finish all of this then I can. Then he spoke up. "Y/N.. Do you really think you can finish this...?" He says softly, I don't reply. Only a few more... "Y'N.." He grabs my wrist softly for me resisting not to look back at him with a serious glare. "You need to take her easy..." I just let a defeated sigh as a respond "I just need to do a little more and I'll be fine, Sir." A breathe out quite sternly avoiding his sharp glare "No, you need some rest" He snapped back. "You've been working yourself too darn hard, partner..." his grasped slightly tightened. 

Maybe I do really need a break, but this needs to be finished then again... I am being stubborn again, I need to really break that habit. I just let out a sigh and look back up to him and gave him a small smile of reassurance "Yeah- I probably should." as I let go of the documents while he loosens his grip. But he doesn't let go but guides his hand to mine, leading me to just sit down and letting go to sit back on his desk. I just slump into the chair, taking in the moment to just relive stress leaning my head looking at ceiling. "Yeah, I probably need this..." I sighed out "And probably more often too." he remarked ending in a soothing husky laugh - causing me to give a slight chuckle as a response. It just turned into pure silence, but it was quite comforting with Sheriff's presence with the combination of ambient lighting from the windows to the plain desk lamp - I probably could relax in here all day, maybe I should actually. It would make this job a lot more easier if I just took it easy. Yeah I should probably add time to relax to the time constraints. I mean now I'm relaxed I can think more clearly. 

"Thank you." Sheriff looks at me taken a back from his soft stature into a nervous one. He gave a soft laugh "Anytime partner..." pausing his sentence to give his iconic bright smile "You can c'mere anytime you feel off." He away, towards the window making his smile brighter. That damn smile can make anyone's day bright. He looks back at me softening his posture and hops off his desk to walk around back onto his chair to lowering his head to finish his work "Do you think you need to rest" I asked him softy "Nah, I haven't really worked on it at all haha.." not taking a single glace back. I just give a simple hum back, taking in the situation. It's quite comforting honestly just to take a break, I mean I could be working my ass off right now, but right now.. right now relaxing just feels right now. 'Now I can just kick back and fall asleep...' I thought as I give in from the exhaustion of my body and just slowly sink into the chair to sleep.

Yeah I think he was right about taking a rest...

———

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 :  1017

𝐀/𝐍 // woo let's go first request ! might of been a little sloppy with the ending, but I hope you enjoy nevertheless! and oh yeah I might plan to do art for some stories either small or a moment, idk lmao depends