🦽 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚜 - "𝙱𝚎𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙶𝚘𝚍"

★ 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫: Kittencomics

---

★ 𝐅!𝐘/𝐍 ★ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬 - 𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐇𝐞𝐫 ★ 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩: 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 ★

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐭: Phobos has been quite stressed due to an unnamed agent, and relieves it on his pet. (you)

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Y/N's PoV

I was given the day off from working with Phobos. He would take care of my own wellbeing than his own most of the time, which can be concerning at times. But in actuality I'm quite bored without him, without his presence. There is nothing to act on besides myself, but I don't feel like being alone, I want to explore even if I'm not working but at the same time I don't. I want to wait for him to come back, and finish his work. But I wanted to do something but that something would never pop into your mind. It's quite boring doing nothing, but wait. He was always working but I can't blame him, he is the God Emperor after all. He always seemed stressed or tired when he comes back, it was worrying sometimes how stressed he can be if a few agents have a small slip up. Hell last week he got mad because some agent smoker had a sector burned down due to one cigarette in the wrong time, wrong place. I don't remember the story exactly but only when phobos gets extra pissed, but I don't exactly hate it. Sometimes it can be... Hot? It can be endearing when he gets angry, it's almost enchanting when he calls for me, grunting my name in a fierce tone always catches me off guard. How ever pissed he is, it was 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. But I don't want to wait for him much longer, I need to feel the touch of my God Emperor, waiting for his embrace could be agonizing at times if his work extends which always made you pout. It made me feel lonely from this cold room's exterior, without the presence of another to keep me company. You have to always wait for him. It would go on hours longer than his extended time, you felt as if you were waiting for your owner to comeback and greet his pet, waiting for his reactions of arrival to unfold. It could've been daily if his hours never extended. "I better do something while I wait..." I whispered to myself in an almost nonexistent voice. You wanted to walk up to do various things to pass time as it was the only option I had. But in actuality I wanted to stay in bed and I have no idea what to do.. I'm kinda hungry? But I feel too lazy to get something out of the fridge. Damn.

2nd PoV

Phobos powered walk in annoyance back to you, as he doesn't want to deal with his projects at that very moment. How could an idiotic grunt ruin his plan by a such a small mistake, who ever knew water doesn't match with, well powered technology. Because that clearly grunt didn't know, how did he even get hired? A mild inconvenience to a devastating developments, Phobos could barely work on a major portion of the nexus thanks to grunt. He's awfully pissed about this that not a single underling would even utter a single noise to the God Emperor. No one would dare escalate his mood walking through the halls. Phobos just needs to go to his quarters as swiftly as he could. He need to relieve his anger one way or another. He honestly couldn't careless how but it needed to be soon or even now, he pondered to himself as he is met by the cold steel doors that were oh so familiar, and barged into his own quarters looking for a specific person. He needed that person now. Wandering the cold quarters leading to his room, to find his pet. For him to grumpily walk in caused some quite concern for what would cause such a state of anger. He hasn't muttered a single word since his arrival and approached you with a quite harsh glare, for him to be soon on top of you, holding both of your arms with a single grip. For your reaction to breathe out such a nervous sigh, you knew what he wanted and he was waiting for your response whether you would have wanted to proceed or not. As much of his anger is radiating off of him, he wasn't going to force you into something you didn't want. He was waiting for a variation of response from you - causing you to let at a small chuckle and slowly embraced to prepare whatever was coming. You gave him a simple nod giving a slight smirk for Phobos to proceed with his desires (remember guys consent is epic).