Clarisse la Rue

This is set between TBOTL and TLO. Before Percbeth is official.

Sometimes Percy and Annabeth really annoy me. I mean, besides the fact that they are naturally annoying people. It's so obvious that they like each other, it's stupid. The way Percy stares at her and smiles, the way they both blush when they accidentally touch each other's hands. It's actually entertaining watching them talk.

All the campers know it. I cannot think of one person who doesn't know except for the couple themselves! I think all this whilst I eat my breakfast, rolling my eyes at Percy and Annabeth eating at the Poseidon table. Annabeth says something to him, and he laughs, before replying. Eventually, Annabeth looks down at her food, cutting a piece of something, and Percy blushes after staring at the top of her bent head.

Chris, who's sitting next to me, points at them grinning. "They couldn't be more obvious, could they?"

"Nope."

Later that day, I am walking past archery range when I hear two voices.

"You are such a Seaweed Brain."

Percy and Annabeth. I grin, knowing that it's against the rules for both if them to be here, alone.

"Not everyone can be smart!" Percy says.

"Yeah. But most aren't that stupid!" Annabeth argues.

She has a fair point. Prissy is stupid. I knew that from the second the 'toilet incident' happened.

"Maybe not," he says.

I peak into the room, and smile when I see that Percy is flipped on his back with Annabeth sitting on his chest, pinning him to the ground. I can see the blush in both their cheeks.

I roll my eyes, smiling, knowing what's about happen. I'm right.

Annabeth leans in, kissing him on the cheek. Seconds later, Percy pulls her down and they have a full-on make out session on the floor of the archery range. I walk out, smiling, thinking of two things.

1) I was right. I knew this would happen.
2) I wish I had my camera.