𝑫𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Minnie P.O.V

Oky..This doesn't Look bad right? I said as I look at myself in the mirror Beside going with a skirt should I go with a jeans? Or a short?

But this is my first date with Miyeon..I have to go in something good I said and kept looking at myself in the mirror..

Maybe..This don't look bad? I mean I look good and Sexy..I said and felt embarrassed immediately..

Who am I kidding I just changed as I wanted to change to another outfit suddenly my phone rang..

Huh? I approached my phone and look who it was calling me..And it was Miyeon?!

I immediately answer the call Hey Minnie Baby Good Evening Oh Hi Miyeon! Good evening to you too! I said and smile..

Haha Looks like someone exciting! Miyeon said as I laugh Abit well ya of course I'm excited! This is literally our first date!

I said as Miyeon giggle I'm so excited I was having an hard time choosing what to wear. Miyeon said as I also remember I was also having an hard time finding what to wear.

Ah really? Well same I'm also having an hard time what to wear..I said and pouted.

Haha do take your time I can always wait..Well Then I see you later Minnie Bye baby Love you!

Miyeon said Oh Bye Miyeon I see you later but once I'm done should I call you Miyeon? I said Ya sure once your done Do call me Miyeon said as I smile Alright then.

I said as I hung up the phone

Oh my god!! I'm so excited I think I should just go with this! I be wearing a black Skirt And with my hair tied as a bun and at Last a red lipstick.

You can do this Minnie! I said to myself as I grab my purse and my phone and my other stuff that I need too and exit out of my apartment and head to the lift.

Miyeon P.O.V

As I was waiting in my car for Minnie Just as I was about to call Minnie suddenly she call me Oh Minnie! I said happily

Hey Miyeon did you like wait to long? If you did im sorry is just that I'm Abit nervous..Minnie said

Oh no worries Minnie I did not wait long and is fine no need to be nervous baby I said everything will go well baby relax..I said

Haha well then thank you Miyeon-Ah Oh and are you on your way? I'm standing at the lift lobby Minnie said as I began to drive to where Minnie is.

Ya I'm coming Minnie don't worry I be there in a flash! Hehe Minnie giggle well Pls do drive safely.

Love you Miyeon! Minnie said as she hung up her phone.

After An Hour...

Finally I'm here! I said as I arrived at Minnie apartment place as I was looking for Minnie at the lift lobby

Suddenly I noticed someone wearing black with her hair tied in a bun is that Minnie?! While I was staring at Minnie I didn't notice that she was
waving at me

Oh Minnie! I wave back at Minnie I immediately got out of the car and approached Minnie with an hug

Minnie is that you?! I said as Minnie laugh of course is me!! Who else would it be? The next door old lady?

Haha I'm just so surprised that that..Your so beautiful and sexy!! Wait you really like this outfit?! Minnie said as I laugh of course!

Aww how sweet of you Miyeon-Ah but Come on let's go I'm starving! Minnie said as she drag me to the car

Minnie P.O.V