#TFW (THE FEELING WHEN)

requested by: sftyewxn (para 'to sayo mhe😘)
type of story: enemies to lovers
member: JUNGWON

songs recommended to listen:

× TFW by ENHYPEN
× ONLY by LeeHi

- #TFW -

"hey, you alright? you seemed spaced out. you okay bea?" my bestfriend jake asked

I'm not actually spacing out it's just I'm thingking about what happened last night. Memories from last night are still fresh from my mind, the trauma. I don't know what had gotten into my mother's head when she told me that I was just a failure, when I am literally 2nd in our class.

who's on top you may ask? My enemy eversince. Yang Jungwon. God forgive me for cursing but that boy is always on my fcking nerve that I can't take it anymore, can't take it anymore to the point I forced the teacher to put me in another row to just be away from him. The only thing I like about him is I guess about how caring and nice he is.... sometimes

Back to the topic- anyways it turned out my mother was just drunk. She didn't apologise for her hurtful words but it's fine, she is the only one who takes care of me after all so I can't really do anything. Oh right- Jake is waiting for my response! ughh I spaced out once again gosh.

"oh I'm fine jakey! nothing to really worry about." I finally replied to his question from earlier with the smile that assures him nothing is wrong.

"oh okay just tell me if you're having problems, I'm always here to listen" damn. have y'all experienced TFW someone really cares about you? like damn especially if it's the opposite gender as you. #TFW someone cares about you!

I just hummed as a response but to make it all worse SOMEONE came at literally the worst time possible. That SOMEONE is here to ruin my mood, again. Know who it is? It's fcking Yang Jungwon everyone! let's welcome him with bright warm smile.

"what do you want now mister president? here to ruin my mood when it's incredible?" I threw my head to my head to face him showing a sarcastic bitter smile.

"jokes aside Park Beatrize. I need to talk to you about something" mister yang jungwon snickered

I just raised my eyebrow as he signaled me to follow him outside. Out of curiosity I followed him, he led me to the rooftop of our school. What does he have to tell me that he had to take me up here? It's literally so cold out here!

"what is it? what do you need to tell me? hurry up it's cold out here" I questioned him with a glare

Third Person's POV
"I don't know how to say stuff but look. I'm sorry for mistreating you and bothering you a lot. I just don't know how to get your attention..." jungwon stopped to look down and take a quick breath

"I wanted to get your attention because- because I-" *****RRRIIIINGGGGG seriously?! right now?! jungwon said in his mind as the school bell rang. Signaling all the students that classes will begin.

"Jungwon just tell me at lunch, we're going to be late." Bea looked at him as she was first to leave

A moment after Bea left Jungwon screamed in frustration "I FINALLY GOT THE GUTS TO TELL HER AND NOW THE BELL RANG?! SERIOUSLY?! AT THAT MOMENT?!" it looks like he is experiencing #TFW you finally had the guts to confess but faith had other plans.