𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 1 - 𝑨𝑾𝑨𝑲𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑰𝑵 𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑬 ,

I WAKE UP TO FIND MYSELF , in a strange room, before doing anything else I look around to see other people surrounded by me? I look around again to also notice I'm in a building I slowly stand up and feel my head pounding

I WAKE UP TO FIND MYSELF , in a strange room, before doing anything else I look around to see other people surrounded by me? I look around again to also notice I'm in a building I slowly stand up and feel my head pounding. "hello!," as soon as I said that everyone started awakening,

"why are you shouting, omg where are we?! Jin!," the girl then runs over to me and clings onto my arm, I stand there confused before looking around, after looking around for a second a pink haired boy comes up to me.

"you,"

"me?," I then point to myself and he nods.

"don't get shoutin' next time?,"

"I didn't know where I was, and I still don't!," I then back up from the boy and start feeling across the walls, as I do i soon feel a bit of tarred off wallpaper, I tear it more and find a key inside I pull it out and investigate it. Another dark haired boy then takes it from my hand and just waves it around. "I was looking at that,"

"whatever,"

"whatever? Are all of this rude," I then sigh before looking through the door handle. "wow, take a look at this," a dark haired girl then comes up to me and I push her toward the door so she can get a better look, "let's introduce our selves, hello i'm Luna, kim Luna,"

"kim jennie, people call me jendeuk for short," the pink haired boy then comes toward me bends down and slightly leans closer to my face.

"park jimin, most people say - -,"

"i don't care, i only asked what you're name was not what "most people say," I then scoff before moving away and moving towards the dark haired boy, as I arrive next to him am I tap his shoulder and he slowly turns around. "you're name,"

"jungkook, jeon jungkook, the key must be for the door," he started walking towards but as he did I quickly stood in front of it, our faces were centermeters away. "move,"

"no, what if that key does something to one of us?," I then push him away, but just then the mullet boy snatches the key out of his hand and starts coming closer to me, even closer than before.

"if you don't move, i'll kiss you,"

"go ahead,"  just as he leans in closer, i snatch the key out of his hand and quickly move from his embrace, "guys, we have to think this through, what if this key kills one of us?," the brown haired girl then comes towards me and tears start flowing down her eyes, she then puts her arm around me and pulls me into a hug. "it's okay, we'll figure this out," suho then takes the key off me and goes toward the door he then puts in the key and turns it, he then opens it and and heads inside the other part of the place, "okay, maybe i was wrong,"

"guys, stop chatting get looking," I then scoff before removing juju from my embrace, after I do i start looking for some clues as I start investing the walls the pink haired boy pins me to the wall,

"what is you're problem,"

"nothing," I try to go under this arm but he just moves his arm so I can't get out,

"let me go then," I try to move him away but he just won't budge, after a few minutes jungkook then comes and pulls his shirt and throws him off of me,

"stay away from her," I then stare at him for a few seconds before snapping back into reality and looking for more clues — I still so confused where i am? And who are all these people? A blonde haired girl than comes up to me and shows me a key,

"sorry, i didn't introduce myself earlier rosè,"

"l - -,"

"kim luna, I heard," I then smile before grabbing the key out of her hand and try looking for locked doors — what if i die? my family what will they think? i finally find a door locked and unlock it with the key,

"GUYS! WERE AT THE ROOM," everyone than runs into the room, and all that is in there is a bed, me and juju notice a timer on the wall — is this our life limit? I then go closer towards the timer before noticing the bed, i the move the bed to see a pit full of needles, "what if there's something in there,"

"I think luna should go in," jimin then pushes me, i then prepare my self for a painful death but than someone grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his chest, jungkook.

"I think jimin, should go in," rosè then stands in front of me and jungkook and takes a deep breath,

"i'll do it," she then sits on the edge of it and starts to climb in, "aaa, shit," she then starts rummaging around it and as she does you can feel the pain in her eyes, she finally finds it and opens her hand for someone to help her up, i then leave jungkook's embrace and grab her hand just as I do jimin slowly comes towards my back. "don't you dare, jimin, or I'll drop this in and you can look for it yourself,"

"you wouldn't dare," Jimin then tries to get the key out of her hand but fails, "move out the way," jimin than pushes me to the ground, as I hit the ground jungkook comes rushing towards me, soon after jungkook runs over to jimin and pulls his collar.

"have you got a problem?!," jennie then runs over and tries to pull jungkook away from him, as rosè eventually gets out the pit as she does she soon pushes jungkook off jimin.

"stop! we need to work together, teamwork otherwise we're never gonna get out and we're gonna die of this acid air conditioning," just as she says that i slowly try to get up and eventually do before coughing and spitting up some blood, rosè then rushes over to me and pats my back, "see? work together guys, luna are you ok—,"

NARRATOR, guys I think I'll really like how this book will turn out yippie!