𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 3, 𝑴𝒀 𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑷? ,

AS SOON AS WE GET INTO A BASEMENT, jungkook pulls out his hand with a plaster in it and puts it over my cuts, "thanks," jungkook then smiles slightly i then stand up and sigh before turning to face him again, "i don't know how to say this, and whe...

AS SOON AS WE GET INTO A BASEMENT, jungkook pulls out his hand with a plaster in it and puts it over my cuts, "thanks," jungkook then smiles slightly i then stand up and sigh before turning to face him again, "i don't know how to say this, and whether I should say this is in a place like this but I .. like you .. ever since I met or saw you, you made my heart flutter and when you helped me my heart fluttered like crazy,"

"for the longest time, I thought you liked jimin,"

"it's always been you jungkook," jungkook then puts his hand back on my jaw and smacks his lips onto mine i stand there in shock for a few seconds but then deciding to kiss him back i then put my hands over his shoulder and come in closer as I do jungkook snakes his hands on to my waist, we eventually stop to hear a noise the noise of a bat, "rosè," jungkook then grabs my hand and we run to the safe, at the top i put in the code and jungkook then leaves just as he's about to i grab his wrist, "where are you going,"

"go, both of us can't go, let her kill me,"

"but jung—,"

"shush .. go, please," as jungkook leaves i could feel slippery tears sliding down my face again, — everyone I've loved has died for me.. they don't deserve it, i finally make it out and start walking away from the building.

THE END ~

"