Chapter 1

" I want to go to the park there" anisa the three-year-old girl cried. "but you know if anyone especially yaya Kabir finds out we will get scolded right?" Abid the 6 year old boy tried explaining because he doesn't like seeing his little cousin sad. "But i want to go" she cried again pouting, which made him eventually changed his mind. "okay" he said sighing "let's try sneaking out"he said as he led them out of the House.

The gatemen were praying and the one left on guard went to maybe pickup something or the toilet so they were lucky. The park was at the end of their Street, they went there play for like 30 minutes before they decided to go Back home, they actually enjoyed their time there.

On their way back they stopped at a shop to buy sweets and chocolate. Back then Bappa (abids dad) called the shopkeeper and told him that anyone from his house who wants to buy something from his shop should be given for free and at the end of the month the man whose name is my Malam Bala should bring the total bill. So the kids don't even know you need money to buy something all they know is that malam Bala we want this and that.

"You guys sneaked out again right" Malam Bala asked after he has given them a couple of snacks. "No" they both chorused. "I no you are lying because no one is going to allow you out of that house alone" Malam Bala said and they kept mute staring at him. "Oya go back now before anyone finds out you've gone out" he said and they rushed out of the shop and headed straight home

"I am so scared" Anisa said totally not feeling any taste of the the sweet she was licking. "Don't worry we will dodge this one too" he said trying to calm her down. Anisa nodded but was still scared.

When they reached the house the gate was opened indicating that someone was going out. "Ya Allah please make it to be one of the drivers" Abid said getting worried. As the car was slowly coming out Abid recognised whose car it was, and unfortunately it was yaya kabir's his immediate brother. "Ohh lord we are in for it" Anisa said squeezing abids hand. Yaya Kabir saw them immediately and grew furious because this was not the first time he saw them coming back from only God knows where and the last time he warned them seriously.

He came out of his car and smacked Abid on the head twice making Anisa to burst in to tears. Tears started rolling down abids cheeks as yaya Kabir kept shouting and yelling things Abid didn't even pay attention to. "I will tell Malam Bala to stop giving you sweets and chocolates and your lesson our I will make sure I increase that one, ke kuma Anisa Kita biye mishi Dai" he said in anger and then left.

Abid ran into the house his eyes bloodshot red Anisa followed him crying too. he went directly to his mum's room

"Subhanalillahi Abid what happened" his mom asked standing up. Abid started crying afresh "ya..ya..yaya Kabir ne" he said in between sobs. "Yishuru ya isa" she said making both the children to lie down on her lap.

"what happened? What did Kabir do again?" she asked. "mama didn't you said I should try my best to make people happy and Anisa said she wants to go to the park so I took her and when we came back yaya Kabir smacked me five times and he said he will inform malam bala not to give me sweets and he said he will make Uncle Peter to come for four hours every day" Abid said crying as in crying because the thing choked him really well.

"Lallai ma Kabir, Baya ji wlh, sorry kunji" mama said despite knowing the kind of Aliyu she has. "Wlh mama talk to him" Abid said frowning. "Right away" she said as she picked her phone to call him.

Yaya Kabir: hello mama

Mama: Kabir where are you

Yaya Kabir: mama have you forgotten, I told you that I want to go and meet yesmine

Mama: come home right know.

Yaya Kabir: mama but ...

She hung up

"Who asked him to touch my last borns "Mama said stroking both their heads. Abid cleaned his tears knowing what is coming is worth it.

Mama gave them their best chocolate ferrero rocher. "Thank you" they both said smiling happily "never mind" she said patting their heads "oya go and play now" she said standing both of them up . "Mom you will scold yaya Kabir right" Abid asked and she nodded.

They both ran outside and sat down in Mama's parlour so that if yaya Kabir is coming in to see mama he will see them enjoying watching SpongeBob. they high-fived in the air as they sat down and watched their film.

"Don't cry again if yaya Kabir is beating me kinji" Abid said. "Don't worry he won't beat you again cuz I will not ask you to take me out again since it will lead to you being smarcked" Anisa said taking a cute biye on her chocolate " you want to go out tomorrow right" he asked "yh but have you forgotten that tomorrow is Saturday I won't be here" Anisa answered"oh yeah you are right but then I'll come to your house" Abid said "ohk you are highly welcome daman you hardly come to my house"

He could not answer her Because yaya Kabir came in really angry Abid arranged his sitting position and started singing "SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBob SquarePants Sponge....Booooooob SquarePants! Tururu turu turu!" Yaya kabir scowled at him and gave him a I will deal with you look. Abid rolled his eyes at him and took a bite from his chocolate.

"Mama I am here" yaya kabir said after he sat down "wai mesa baka ji ne how many times do I have to tell you to leave this boy alone? during childhood who tortured you like that" Mama said angry. "mama it's not like that, if I didn't do this, this children will spoil wlh" yaya Kabir said keeping his head down "toh ubansu" she said eying him "nikan I don't like long argument just live this children alone. now if they come to you will you take them out? I don't even want your answer." She said sighing

"now I will tell Saratu to get them ready you will take them out for ice cream and if you branch to any yesmine it will be me and you in this house and yaron nan Dan albarka ne wlh when you were his age you gave me so much trouble but this boy he only does what. And wlh if you touch my last-born again I will deal with you personally oya stand up and leave Saura kuma Ka musu fada" she finally finished "ohk mama I won't do it again" yaya Kabir said calmly but he was actually boiling inside.

***
Just trying to summarize their childhood which is A little bit boring...Shaa the interesting parts are coming.
.
.
.
.

First chapter so far hope you enjoyed it☺️.

M.k💘