4|ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴇᴄs.

Sorry for the lack of updates ! As some of you know I just started the semester but I do plan on resuming the schedule so let's get it.

Marie Knight

Marie Knight.

We stopped at my mother's loft in Manhattan to change into more appealing clothes for the executive meeting.

She was my mother and manager and I was already on thin ice so I had to listen.

I change into a burgundy-colored sweater dress with some stockings and some knee-high boots. I slick my hair in a ponytail so I don't look like Simba.

"You know that boy Jasper is going to be there?" My mother asks fixing her lace wig and looking at the nails that she needed to get done.

"Yes, he's going to be there with-"

"Augusta- Ami or 'Ames' D'Romano, sister of billionaire businessman Leonardo D'Romano, and sister of the A.D.A Liam D'Romano." She finishes for me grabbing her little hat and a beige coat.

"That family is very powerful, they are an alleged Crime family after all. Especially since they are close with the Reyes family," she remarked texting on her phone.

"Not to mention Suho and Leo are dating Adora- Faith Kingston, so they have resources," I add on finishing up my hair slicking.

"Don't be surprised if the network makes you and Jasper hang out together for social media-worthy pictures." She points her finger at me in the mirror before grabbing her purse.
—-

We arrive at the board of executives' office, my mother makes sure to apply her hand sanitizer before steeping in the building and pressing the button on the elevator.

The whole third floor was dedicated to the network's office having a lobby with snacks, a huge drink bar where you can serve yourself soft drinks, just the usual thing.

I see Jasper making himself a huge rainbow slushie with ice cream and sour candy on top grinning ear to ear like a child who's about to hit a sugar rush. Ames of course settles for a regular coffee from the floor's mini cafe as she observes Japer's happiness smiling to herself.

"That child has no decorum, he was dancing like some wannabe Magic Mike at that party Trevor crashed, and look at him." She whispered in disgust piling on even more hand sanitizer, "he has a lot to learn if he wants to survive in this business."

My mother strengthens her outfit as she swings her bob having her hand out, introducing herself to Ames who does nothing but elegantly shake her hand. "Hi, I'm Augusta-Ami D'Romano Jasper's best friend and manager it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

Jasper kisses my mother's hand resulting in her having a constipated expression on her face. She's trying to be graceful, but it's clearly not working.

As if God herself was in the room, the secretary tells us that they are ready to meet.